cables for LCD X
Jul 28, 2015 at 9:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

goobicii

100+ Head-Fier
I am skeptic when it comes to cables,I think its placebo and snake oil.But there is so many people with aftermarket cables I want to give it a shot so I can be 100% certain its waste of money becose right now I still have one microparticle of doubt remaining..

so,name me cables that you claim make difference,I saw some Toxic Silver Poison and Norne Draug V2,do you cable believers agree these change sound? What else should I try?

Aug 8, 2015 at 5:31 PM Post #2 of 3
I am skeptic when it comes to cables,I think its placebo and snake oil.But there is so many people with aftermarket cables I want to give it a shot so I can be 100% certain its waste of money becose right now I still have one microparticle of doubt remaining..

so,name me cables that you claim make difference,I saw some Toxic Silver Poison and Norne Draug V2,do you cable believers agree these change sound? What else should I try?

Draug v2 made a difference for me over the stock balanced cable. I use Norne Arcane (balanced) now, though I still have my Draug 2. 

Aug 10, 2015 at 7:37 AM Post #3 of 3
Hey Rob. How ya been?
Curious to know how you like the Arcane compared to the Draug 2 for the LCD-X. I have an idea on why, just wanted to hear your thoughts.

Still waiting for my Draug 2. Uugghhhh. Torture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back