Cable swap recording signature test
Apr 27, 2023 at 12:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

AmericanSpirit

Member of the Trade: Night Oblivion
An Japanese blogger who is renown for very high quality recording signature (i.e using recording equipment and high end dummny head to record actual sound product of audio gadget for the cross reference purpose) is conducting an interesting experiment.

He recorded TRN MT1 MAX (yea the entry level single DD) with different cables, and asking which recording is closest to the stock cable recording.

Here is the URL (english auto translated)

E95ADD68-5001-4D3C-BA50-DA930CF68472.jpeg

It’s extremely hard, and I got confused myself while testing.

He is also setting a poll session, that will be fun to see which one is the closest to stock cable😄

Whether you get it right or wrong, I found this session is very interesting and would like to see everyone’s reactions on it.

Apr 27, 2023 at 12:53 AM Post #2 of 5
An Japanese blogger who is renown for very high quality recording signature (i.e using recording equipment and high end dummny head to record actual sound product of audio gadget for the cross reference purpose) is conducting an interesting experiment.

He recorded TRN MT1 MAX (yea the entry level single DD) with different cables, and asking which recording is closest to the stock cable recording.

Here is the URL (english auto translated)

E95ADD68-5001-4D3C-BA50-DA930CF68472.jpeg
It’s extremely hard, and I got confused myself while testing.

He is also setting a poll session, that will be fun to see which one is the closest to stock cable😄

Whether you get it right or wrong, I found this session is very interesting and would like to see everyone’s reactions on it.
This is hard haha. I reckon D 😉

Apr 27, 2023 at 1:20 AM Post #3 of 5
This is hard haha. I reckon D 😉
Ohhhh boooi! You ma friend! I voted for D as well, that’s hard as hell.

I saw many voted other choice, so we may be super wrong😂😂😂 But it’s fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back