Cable Repair in Hong Kong
Nov 11, 2011 at 1:23 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

bigerwin

New Head-Fier
Hey all,

The cable on my Audio Technica CK10's just started failing near the plug causing the left earbud to cut out. I remember one of the complaints of these buds when I was researching them was the lack of stress relief on the cable at the plug. Does anyone have a contact who could replace the plug end for me here in Hong Kong, or should I just walk into places around Apliu Street and ask around? 

Thanks!
John

Nov 11, 2011 at 1:47 AM Post #2 of 5
I wish my town had a place I could walk into to do headphone type stuff.  Instead, we've got the Republican Party, and the Baptist Church.

Nov 14, 2011 at 5:08 PM Post #3 of 5
try mingo, headphonehk, or digital forever source. Forever source have professionals there every weekend to do specific mods and repairs for customers. Price is alright i guess. Give them a shot.

Apr 14, 2018 at 6:37 AM Post #5 of 5
I hope it is ok to bring up an old thread since it is basically what I am looking for.

My Ultrasone Edition 8 LE is going in and out on the right cup and I am pretty sure that the culprit is the connection to the cup. I am not looking for anything fancy or something that must change the signature. Just a cable that will not change things up too much and will let me continue to use them as a reliable nice sounding and looking portable headphone.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back