Cable Options for Custom Remolded UM3X's
Dec 2, 2011 at 10:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Madgravity34

100+ Head-Fier
I had my pair of UM3X's remolded my Fisher audio, but I did not order a stock cable because I had a TWAG IEM cable at the time. I decided the sound was pushed a little too far into the high-end for my taste so I sold the cable and my UM3X's have been sitting in a case since then. I am a full-time engineering student, so I just did not have the time nor the money to research and buy a new cable.

At this point, I have them listed in the FS section, I have my doubts if anyone really is interested in buying a pair of IEM's that they would have to re-shell just to use, so in the likely case they do not sell, I am curious what my options are to pick up a cable that would be flexible and reliable with these IEMS.

I am not looking for anything fancy, in fact, I am leaning towards just ordering a stock cable from Fisher, but I just wanted to make sure that other headfier's did not have any other suggestions. My price range is right at the $50 mark and I am hoping to either have these sold, or have a new cable so that I can use them again before I leave on my month-long trip to India on December 12th which means customs cables and international manufacturers are out of the question (I believe).

Thanks for the help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back