cable newbie alert
Oct 2, 2002 at 3:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

NotoriousBIG_PJ

Step 1: Plug power cable into wall. Step 2: Plug other end of power cable into....umm.... Step 0.5: Order something to power with power cable.
I need to get an interconnect that go's from rca to 1/8" mini jack, or is there an adapter that does this? All the pca psc blah blah has gotten me confused so help a brotha out and show me what I'm looking for. I was thinking outlaws because of their reputation or virtual dynamics because I beleive they are Canadian...

Biggie.

Oct 2, 2002 at 6:03 PM Post #2 of 4
RCA-mini interconnects are a lot harder to find than your standard RCA-RCA cables. If you want something better than the standard Radio Shack quality, take a look at this thread:
  1. Markertek v. StraightWire v. Kimber v. Bolder (Thread started by bdb55)
Hmm, I don't think that's the thread I was looking for. Oh well, it seems that most people think the StraightWire and Bolder ICs are very good, anyway. They're fairly expensive, though.

kerelybonto

Oct 3, 2002 at 1:57 AM Post #3 of 4
I figured everything out. :p

Biggie.

Oct 3, 2002 at 4:17 AM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally posted by NotoriousBIG_PJ
I figured everything out. :p

Biggie.

So..... what was the fix??? I am also looking to adapt an RCA connection from my CD player to the Klipsch 4.1s, and have no idea how to do this without at least 2-3 adapters!!

Lord Bless,
doug p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back