CA Andromeda with Bluetooth adapter (no cables!)
Aug 19, 2021 at 5:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

jonathane40

100+ Head-Fier
Recently I got a pair of AirPods Pro and love the convenience of not having wires! This gave me the idea of looking for a bluetooth adapter for the CA Andromedas as I do prefer the sound of the Andromedas over the AirPods Pro. So far I have only found two bluetooth adapters that work with MMCX connectors but I am unsure of how good they would be with Andromeda as well as connectivity with iPhones. These are the Shure RMCE-TW1 and FiiO UTWS3. Both seem that would work with the CA Andromeda but I am not sure if either of them would be hissy and I am not sure if their bluetooth connectivity is ok. Many of the criticism that I read about both has to do with connectivity.

I understand that in order to take full potential and rely on their apps you can only play music stored locally on the iPhone. This is not a problem for me as I am not looking at playing with the EQ or anything really from the app. However, I did read that the Shure requires you to choose a specific earphone profile when you re using them with non Shure earphones. Not sure if this would only work with songs physically stored on the device or with streaming music as well.

Thanks for your help and look forward to seeing your opinions and experiences!
Jon

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2021 at 5:53 PM Post #2 of 3
Plussound

Users who are viewing this thread

Back