C&C Box v2 Power Question
Mar 6, 2007 at 6:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

leftnose

1000+ Head-Fier
Thinking of getting a C&C Box v2 and I've got a question. I realize that it has a rechargeable battery and internal charging circuitry. Here's the question: can I leave the amp plugged in while using it and drive it off of AC power?

Thanks,
Richard

Mar 6, 2007 at 9:10 PM Post #5 of 7
it is also a great little amp. you will love it. i personally believe that spending 100 dollars more will not give you 100 dollars worth of sonic improvement unless you are using a awesome source and you are a pure hi-fier. i personally believe that the C&C is enough for us entry level people who just want to enjoy our music!
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 7, 2007 at 12:10 AM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by leftnose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thinking of getting a C&C Box v2 and I've got a question. I realize that it has a rechargeable battery and internal charging circuitry. Here's the question: can I leave the amp plugged in while using it and drive it off of AC power?

Thanks,
Richard

yep, i've been using my c&c exclusively as a home amp this way
580smile.gif

Mar 7, 2007 at 7:30 AM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by souperman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
it is also a great little amp. you will love it. i personally believe that spending 100 dollars more will not give you 100 dollars worth of sonic improvement unless you are using a awesome source and you are a pure hi-fier. i personally believe that the C&C is enough for us entry level people who just want to enjoy our music!
smily_headphones1.gif

yup, thats called hitting the wall of diminshing returns. only when moving up from low-fi can you get linear returns on the price/performance index. as a rule, once a decent mid-fi level is obtained, further spending will usually net you only a fraction of the investment. sad but true
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back