C&C Box v2 limited SALE + NEW C&C Mini Crystal interconnect @headb.com
Apr 6, 2007 at 4:22 AM Post #16 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by C.Felix /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We are launching the following promotions at headb.com. . . . (New!) C&C Mini Crystal - A premium grade 3.5mm mini-mini audiophile interconnect cable at affordable price. Get C&C Mini Crystal at headb.com to fully explore the sound quality of your portable rigs.

This promotional sale has been over for quite some time. Shouldn't your initial post be edited to reflect as much?

Apr 7, 2007 at 2:13 AM Post #17 of 24
Thank you scrypt! We have edited the initial post to reflect that the promotion has been closed. This is an honest mistake. We really appreciate you point this out. We will not let this happen again.

C.Felix
Business services - headb.com

Apr 7, 2007 at 5:07 PM Post #18 of 24
Thanks for making the correction.

Will you be running an early promotional discount or limited sale for your newer amp at its "launching"? I realize the XO Box isn't last-gen tech to be sold off at a discount, but perhaps your relatively new company might want to offer incentives for first purchasers' good faith.

Apr 8, 2007 at 2:37 PM Post #20 of 24
Look forward to hearing more.
biggrin.gif

Apr 8, 2007 at 6:59 PM Post #21 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Look forward to hearing more.
biggrin.gif

Hi Mrarroyo, we have updated the C&C XO with more pictures and description and launched a special limited sale (free ship and bundle offers) for head-fi members.
Please check out our updated thread.

May 14, 2007 at 3:04 AM Post #23 of 24
Thats a nice looking amp both of them ill have to research them

I might go for the C&C Box+ or XO

Your comparison page is missing a lot of things under the Box+ unless that is because its not fully developed

May 17, 2007 at 3:08 AM Post #24 of 24
Over a month since my last email was replied to ! Not that,that really matters given what they told me last....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back