C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp (80 Hours from a Single Charge!) [Buyer Review]
Jun 13, 2013 at 9:09 AM Post #2,266 of 3,421
Quote:
Kova, in short answer is NO but after reading your comments i am amazed why would not you post in E11 appreciation thread about how much you love it? no, repeat it all over here that you prefer E11 over BH... fine with me but since you keep on repeating this like a broken record and trying to post mentor remarks about how others here are biased so i post my response... now you tell me i am wrong, so where is logic? and where is use of your opinion?

sorry mate, nothing personal, if that would be personal i would just ignore you like non-existent.

NB: sorry for double post but could not combine this with the previous one.

Really? You can't be serious? I just come here and say that I use both on daily basis and that both have their pros and cons and your reaction is that I should post in the E11 thread? I didn't know there was a rule on head-fi that made this thread special and only love and amazement should ooze from each comment otherwise it's not welcome here. Just read the thread again - every time the E11 is mentioned in not a totally negative way, the hype brigade comes in. I state that both are good and you for some weird reason twist my words and make it sound like I hate the BH and love the E11 when I haven't said anything like that. You're the one who considers one of the amps several times better and that's called bias. There's nothing wrong with bias in an appreciation thread but you take every comment that does not praise the BH like a personal attack against you.

As far as the use of my opinion - it's like yours, personal and subjective but according to you if an opinion is not totally positive there's no use of it in this thread, which is quite frankly nonsense. Nothing personal but that's what it is. The use is that the BH amp while a good amp is just different from the E11 and there will be people with rigs that might not sound that enjoyable with the BH as they would with the E11, especially if they want a bass boost and takutox is the proof for that.

I'll repeat it again like a broken record - both amps are good and both have their pros and cons. No bias towards any of them. I just use them with different stuff. Now you can twist my words for another time and reply that I should go hype the E11 in its thread instead of hating on the BH here.

Jun 13, 2013 at 11:18 AM Post #2,267 of 3,421
You guys keep it up and the mods are going to lock this thread..........

Enough, get back to enjoying the BH. I have the BK and like it more than the E-11. For sure.

Jun 13, 2013 at 11:37 AM Post #2,268 of 3,421
Yeah, I agree. If you guys have anything further to discuss please take it via PM and leave the thread to get back on track please.

Jun 13, 2013 at 11:51 AM Post #2,269 of 3,421
Quote:
Yeah, I agree. If you guys have anything further to discuss please take it via PM and leave the thread to get back on track please.

+1

No need for bickering.

Jun 13, 2013 at 12:16 PM Post #2,270 of 3,421
Hello Peeps! So does anybody know what is the difference between the C&C BH and the BH2?

Jun 13, 2013 at 12:58 PM Post #2,271 of 3,421
Quote:
Hello Peeps! So does anybody know what is the difference between the C&C BH and the BH2?

Yes it has been discussed many times, you could have searched. :wink:

BH2 has a removable battery.

Jun 13, 2013 at 1:00 PM Post #2,272 of 3,421
Quote:

Yes it has been discussed many times, you could have searched. :wink:

BH2 has a removable battery.

Lol true...I'm at work and got busy...Thanks Mate!!!
smile.gif

Jun 13, 2013 at 1:04 PM Post #2,273 of 3,421
Jun 13, 2013 at 3:17 PM Post #2,274 of 3,421
Unfortunately, many members (myself included) came from E11 before buying C&C BH, there's actually an entire grave yard of E11's stacked up out the back somewhere waiting to be burned by them. Many of these members were disappointed in what E11 brought them after hearing BH, so I guess you could say their eyes were opened a touch. Because of that, mentioning E11 in this thread can sometimes be equivalent to mentioning xbox on a Playstation site. People like BH, many of them ex E11 owners. I'm sorry but posting something like you did was surely going to trigger such negative reactions in a C&C BH thread.I find it strange though, that the few times members are preferring E11, they're usually always low post count members who joined very recently.

"I find it strange though, that the few times members are preferring E11, they're usually always low post count members who joined very, very recently..."

With a bit drama added, I see a kick ass movie here, H20.

Jun 13, 2013 at 6:09 PM Post #2,275 of 3,421
didn't realise you couldn't have a different opinion on this site

Oh don't worry about them, it's fine to have a different opinion. Mine and yours vastly differ though. I always thought fiio products were junk. None of them ever sounded good to me e11 being the worst. They just never suited me is all.

That being said my BH2 just shipped, and a fuze lod. Both should get to me about the same time. I can compare the BH2, pico slim and headstage arrow now

Jun 13, 2013 at 7:07 PM Post #2,277 of 3,421
Quote:
Yes, TF10 work well with C&C BH, very nicely. If you ever want to upgrade from TF10 I highly recommend checking out T-Peos H-200, it's receiving great praise, myself, Gintaras, SkyBleu all own TF10 and consider H-200 an excellent upgrade. H-200 also made the crazy syerngy section. You can find the thread on the portable earphones section.

Kind of off topic:

Did you end up finding the problem with your C3?

Yes.
tongue_smile.gif
  I accidentally deleted and reformatted the internal drive.  Obviously I figured it out after my post.  LOL!

Jun 13, 2013 at 7:11 PM Post #2,278 of 3,421
Oh don't worry about them, it's fine to have a different opinion. Mine and yours vastly differ though. I always thought fiio products were junk. None of them ever sounded good to me e11 being the worst. They just never suited me is all.

That being said my BH2 just shipped, and a fuze lod. Both should get to me about the same time. I can compare the BH2, pico slim and headstage arrow now
I'm very interested to read your comparison man, I went pretty in depth in my bh vs arrow 4g comparison

Jun 14, 2013 at 2:21 AM Post #2,279 of 3,421
Just ordered a BH. Now the hard part, waiting. Gonna use it with my HD 25 and later for TF10's. Had my eye on the TF10's for a while and after reading about the crazy synergy, I just have to buy a pair and try it out.

Jun 14, 2013 at 2:27 AM Post #2,280 of 3,421
Quote:
Just ordered a BH. Now the hard part, waiting. Gonna use it with my HD 25 and later for TF10's. Had my eye on the TF10's for a while and after reading about the crazy synergy, I just have to buy a pair and try it out.

H200 offers superb synergy and for me this was a nice upgrade from TF10 sound. i found H200 to be a better sounding IEM, more open and less mechanical/digital sounding. TF10 is still fine and fun IEM i assume many will enjoy but if you want to invest a bit tad more to get you more quality sound then H200 should be on your list. another concern was TF10 discontinued so repairs and else might be not possible. disclaimer: i own both and TF10 likely to go on sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back