C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp (80 Hours from a Single Charge!) [Buyer Review]
Jan 14, 2013 at 8:52 AM Post #151 of 3,421
Quote:
It seems this thread is growing. After H20's rambling about the E11's "veiling" I decided to join and follow the thread. I'll be waiting for miow's comparison. And miow, what the hell did you do to get 80 euro customs tax. Portugal is in EU - electronics that cost less than 150 euro (without the shipping costs) are duty free and you only have to pay VAT which is 23% in Portugal. So, with the VAT taxes and the customs release tax (if any) you should be paying no more than 20 euro not 80?

Portuguese customs are a scam.

Jan 14, 2013 at 10:19 AM Post #153 of 3,421
Am I right in thinking this would be an upgrade to my E11 then?? 
eek.gif

£63 shipped from China as well. 
basshead.gif

Jan 14, 2013 at 10:33 AM Post #154 of 3,421
      Quote:

How will this stand up against the iBasso D-Zero? Also itching to pull the trigger...

Yeah H2O has got me itching to pull the trigger on these for my first amp

^Guys, just do it. I couldn't wait for other people to start enjoying it, so I pulled the trigger last week lol. This will be my first serious amp also, aside from my ZO2.

This thing is feature packed and cheap. You have NOTHING to lose. If you don't like it, sell it on here and get an E12, or something, but really, for the already reported price-performance ratio I'd be hard pressed to recommend any other amps to anyone at ~$100.

Jan 14, 2013 at 12:31 PM Post #155 of 3,421
Quote:
      Quote:

^Guys, just do it. I couldn't wait for other people to start enjoying it, so I pulled the trigger last week lol. This will be my first serious amp also, aside from my ZO2.

This thing is feature packed and cheap. You have NOTHING to lose. If you don't like it, sell it on here and get an E12, or something, but really, for the already reported price-performance ratio I'd be hard pressed to recommend any other amps to anyone at ~$100.

I did it! Now, we wait.

Jan 14, 2013 at 6:59 PM Post #156 of 3,421
Which seller did you guys buy from on Ebay and any have it shipped to the US? I have a Headstage Arrow coming but with the Chinese New year, who knows how long that will take. Patience is not one of my strong suits so I thought I would order one of these as well.

Jan 14, 2013 at 8:20 PM Post #159 of 3,421
I am seeing a BH version and a BK version, what's the difference?

Jan 14, 2013 at 8:49 PM Post #161 of 3,421
BH it is, yes from the "differences" description it was very hard to figure out what the actual differences are.

Jan 14, 2013 at 9:32 PM Post #163 of 3,421
All this hype! And from people who haven't even heard the amp! Good grief. 

You're already selling yours, miow? And for nearly half the price you paid... must be an awesome amp!

confused_face(1).gif

Jan 14, 2013 at 9:33 PM Post #164 of 3,421
Quote:
All this hype! And from people who haven't even heard the amp! Good grief. 

You're already selling yours, miow? And for nearly half the price you paid... must be an awesome amp!

confused_face(1).gif

I dunno... miow seems to buy and sell a lot of stuff at infinite speed lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back