C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp (80 Hours from a Single Charge!) [Buyer Review]
Nov 26, 2013 at 8:17 PM Post #3,001 of 3,421
Well I kind of abandoned the idea of getting one of these BH since it is "oversea" available, and I got a bad luck with a false seller located in Asia. 

Finally I did find a brand new one by luck not far to my home, half the price tag. Hope it will be worth it, you guys seem so happy with the BH :)

I want to plug it to my Boombox, it might be able to pull much more power than the USB input (which is great but not as practical)? the Jack is not sensitive, only flaw this baby has.
Yeah I'm pretty sure that won't work

Unless I misunderstood

Nov 27, 2013 at 3:55 AM Post #3,002 of 3,421
Nov 27, 2013 at 5:17 AM Post #3,003 of 3,421
okay, think so,Looks very good. Any comparisons with amps at same price level will be fine.
3NnmYM

Nov 28, 2013 at 11:19 AM Post #3,004 of 3,421
okay, think so,Looks very good. Any comparisons with amps at same price level will be fine.
3NnmYM

In the first post (first page) below the review theres a summary of members impressions. Basically the entire thread summarised. I suggest you start reading there.

Dec 6, 2013 at 5:31 AM Post #3,005 of 3,421
Ok, now I did some serious listening to this BH+ZO (and of course BH only before), What I love this.

Worth the combo! My ears were hearing too much things haha, clarity + BASS + blacky background is actually something very appealing.
But I might need to be careful with ears tiring.

Dec 6, 2013 at 10:25 PM Post #3,006 of 3,421
Ok, now I did some serious listening to this BH+ZO (and of course BH only before), What I love this.

Worth the combo! My ears were hearing too much things haha, clarity + BASS + blacky background is actually something very appealing.
But I might need to be careful with ears tiring.
I've heard this is a good combo for bassheads, I love some good bass too but I am finding out I'm more of a mid/treble guy, it just sounds so damn crisp when you've got sum nice mids and highs

Perfect example

Dec 8, 2013 at 4:14 PM Post #3,008 of 3,421
Oh yeah and the fiio x3 sounds really nice

I will give x3/bh combo impressions as soon as I receive my mini to mini from audio minor

I'll look forward to your impressions :wink: I wonder if I should take an independent DAP or not.

And you're right about clarity, I did plug it to my GS70 without the ZO, wow it sounds so right too. A lot less tiring than double amping because of less bass. I can feel why you like it.

Dec 8, 2013 at 9:27 PM Post #3,009 of 3,421
Oh yeah and the fiio x3 sounds really nice

I will give x3/bh combo impressions as soon as I receive my mini to mini from audio minor

I'm not much for any writing of any review but my two cents are I have paired the C&C Bh2 with my iPod classic and my X3 as well as with my DX50 and to me it improves the sound greatly. One of the strong points for me are the separation and slight bass bump it has. For me it is the best amp I've had so far. My opinion of course.

Dec 10, 2013 at 12:18 AM Post #3,010 of 3,421
Had the X3 for three days now, getting familiar with its sound on various different phones and then I'll hook the C&C BH up to it and see how it does as well.

Dec 12, 2013 at 4:27 AM Post #3,011 of 3,421
I've added two new entrys into the crazy synergy list.

1) Dunu DN-1000: Can be a little vocal sibilant with bad recordings, however really benefits from the amp even though it has very low impedance.
2) Yamaha HPH MT220: which absolutely craves for the amping.

I was running Yamaha HPH MT220 Studio Monitors from multiple un-amped sources most of today however soon as I plugged it into the  C3/BH amp....wow what a difference! They formed a much stiffer back bone in refinement, the bass tightened up, where I was getting a fair amount of mid-bass bloat un-amped they cleaned up there nicely and the mids started shinning out detail. I am pretty blown away how much the amp effected those HPH MT220, definitely a requirement .

There's another amp I've been looking at trying which I've read good things about from some repeatable members, but I'm just not sure...
You can check it out in the link below. They say it can better BH, however I just don't know, it's around the same price.

Anyone want to be the guinea pig?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/250669118968?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Dec 17, 2013 at 8:16 AM Post #3,014 of 3,421
  I got mine today, it looks amazing and the thing that impress me the most is the size, it is really tiny. I saw some pictures but didn´t´t realize how small it is. I can´t comment on the sound, because it just have been a couple hours. Looks promising

I've been using mine fulltime recently with my Yamaha studio monitors and Colorfly C3 it seems to give me the best synergy.

What are you pairing your BH amp with Don?

Dec 17, 2013 at 4:38 PM Post #3,015 of 3,421
H20, stunning image quality, how do you do this perfectly white background? perfect product photo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back