C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp (80 Hours from a Single Charge!) [Buyer Review]
Feb 20, 2013 at 11:02 PM Post #918 of 3,421
Quote:

Seriously???

I hate waiting

I know that feel bro, I had something similar. My shipping info hadn't moved for like 3 weeks then it all of a sudden was in my Province and at my door overnight.

Feb 20, 2013 at 11:47 PM Post #920 of 3,421
Here is my kit. Extremely pleased with the sound, especially how the new LOD sounds with my new Klipsch IEMs. On a related note, I think my wife will soon be filing divorce papers.

Klipsch x10 perform really well using output2 for some reason. I like that LOD too! :wink:

Feb 21, 2013 at 12:06 AM Post #921 of 3,421
Klipsch x10 perform really well using output2 for some reason. I like that LOD too! :wink:

Agree. L1 is very warm and the soundstage is more compressed. I can't decide if I need high gain with the L2 setup, since the x10s are very easy to drive. And yeah, you gave me the idea to get that LOD. It is quality, and much more flexible than it looks in the pictures. I can tell the difference from the Fiio L9.

I think I'll be set until I get another DAP. :)

Feb 21, 2013 at 6:13 AM Post #922 of 3,421
I should have the Colorfly C3 in about 2 weeks and I also bought a Sansa Clip+ to use when I'm doing something active.  Also have the Ortofon e-Q5 (again cuz I sold my pair and kicked myself for doing so) and the JVC HA-FXZ100 on the way and I can't wait to use all that with the good old C&C BH aka "best $100 portable amp ever".

Feb 21, 2013 at 6:27 AM Post #923 of 3,421
Quote:
I should have the Colorfly C3 in about 2 weeks and I also bought a Sansa Clip+ to use when I'm doing something active.  Also have the Ortofon e-Q5 (again cuz I sold my pair and kicked myself for doing so) and the JVC HA-FXZ100 on the way and I can't wait to use all that with the good old C&C BH aka "best $100 portable amp ever".

Welcome to the waiting game. Where all of us are waiting on either, a C3, or a BH, and some like me, waiting on both of them.

Feb 21, 2013 at 6:31 AM Post #925 of 3,421
Quote:
Meanwhile at H20's house!
devil_face.gif

This guy knows how to make a full grown man cry in envy. 

Feb 21, 2013 at 6:59 AM Post #927 of 3,421
Quote:
Haha, I'm just joking, Uncle H20 means no harm.
regular_smile .gif
Just hang in there guy's, it's a nice little rig 100%.

It's the comfort and tease act! 

He MEANS harm! 

hahas, how long will it be before your CK4 returns to you, H20?

Feb 21, 2013 at 7:09 AM Post #928 of 3,421
It's the comfort and tease act! 

He MEANS harm! 

hahas, how long will it be before your CK4 returns to you, H20?

I'm guessing it will be gone for a month, easily. (if I send it) I can still use it with C&C BH it's just the forward/change tracks micro switch has given out, It still works but becomes stuck down which is slowly wearing me down because it's fiddly. I really want it fixed, so I can go ahead with the battery upgrade.

Feb 21, 2013 at 7:14 AM Post #929 of 3,421
Quote:
I'm guessing it will be gone for a month, easily. (if I send it) I can still use it with C&C BH it's just the forward/change tracks micro switch has given out, It still works but becomes stuck down which is slowly wearing me down because it's fiddly. I really want it fixed, so I can go ahead with the battery upgrade.

Sounds like a good plan, hope all goes well with it! 
etysmile.gif

Feb 21, 2013 at 7:29 AM Post #930 of 3,421
Quote:
Meanwhile at H20's house!
devil_face.gif

"Meanwhile at H20's house", rub it in why don't you Unc. 
size]

I'm glad that I got the Clip+ along with the C3 because when my foot heals that will be the perfect workout player, I've never had a MP3 player that small but they're said to have very nice SQ and much better than the Fuze+ that's for sure.

Hey also H2O I got the Soundmagic E10 for someone but I'm going to burn them and I wanted to know what you thought of them for a cheap said to be good IEM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back