Bye bye Zen :(
Feb 7, 2005 at 8:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

snukster

Head-Fier
Yeah so I contacted Customer Service and they told me I had send it back.
frown.gif
I don't know why but I'm really sad.

Feb 8, 2005 at 4:01 AM Post #2 of 11
I feel your pain snukster...and by the way you praised your zen, I think its pretty obvious why you are so sad...I would be.

Feb 8, 2005 at 6:29 AM Post #3 of 11
Aww, thats sad. If I was without my Zen for over a day I'd be pretty sad.

Hang in there

Feb 8, 2005 at 6:46 AM Post #5 of 11
Thank you all. Your condolences have been greatly appreciated during this time of need. I depended on my Zen for everything: bus ride to school/home, passing periods, when class was boring (even though I'm not supposed to), timing my speeches (which by the way is tomorrow, crap!), and sometimes just listening to it while on the computer just for kicks. Hell, I admired my Zen while reading through this forum, I was so proud of it. v2.10 firmware is the devil I tell you, the devil!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Feb 8, 2005 at 6:47 AM Post #6 of 11
you guys need to have a cry-in together. to much sadness get it out.
tongue.gif

Feb 8, 2005 at 7:37 AM Post #7 of 11
GROUP HUG!
tongue.gif

Feb 8, 2005 at 6:46 PM Post #10 of 11
Yeah Im staying away from any 2.XX.XX versions. I don't even like WM, I just use the creative software which works fine since I don't do mass downloads or transfers. To me its so much better then sonicstage, which I was using before.

Feb 8, 2005 at 7:21 PM Post #11 of 11
i actually like version 2 and wmp10. i've synced over 700 songs, and no problem so far. the best thing for me is that i don't need to mess around region /language settings to make zen micro display chinese characters properly. you need MTP firmeware though for wmp10, with v1 it transfered slower and doesn't display chinese correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back