Buying Triple.fi in UK
Jul 30, 2008 at 3:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

xiaoipower

100+ Head-Fier
Hey guys (+gals),

So I'm excited now that I have cash to purchase a pair of cheap (ie around £150) Triple.Fi's AND realising that I live in the UK despairing over the prices over here. Was just wondering if anybody has been snooping around lately and found any good deals. I'd prefer to keep the purchase within the UK due to custom reasons.

Alternatively if anyone is selling, let me know!

waiting waiting waiting....

Jul 30, 2008 at 4:33 PM Post #2 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by xiaoipower /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey guys (+gals),

So I'm excited now that I have cash to purchase a pair of cheap (ie around £150) Triple.Fi's AND realising that I live in the UK despairing over the prices over here. Was just wondering if anybody has been snooping around lately and found any good deals. I'd prefer to keep the purchase within the UK due to custom reasons.

Alternatively if anyone is selling, let me know!

waiting waiting waiting....

This is not the right forum to ask IEM questions, but here we go
smily_headphones1.gif

I live in the EU and spent some time looking for good deals on the Triple.fis (nice IEMs by the way). The place I found the best price was a UK based online site named Hand held audio Good luck finding them for a better price.

Rgrds

Jul 30, 2008 at 5:13 PM Post #3 of 4
Hand Held Audio is good, I've bought some stuff with them before. Amazon used to sell Triple.fis for £190, and they have a good returns policy.

Other than that, your best bet is probably buying second hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back