Buying the E-MU
May 19, 2004 at 8:24 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

lojay

1000+ Head-Fier
Anyone recommend a direct order from www.emu.com? I guess I wouldnt be able to get it cheap coz I'm in Asia....

Or should I email some guitar center like I did with the RME......?
Plz save me!
confused.gif

May 19, 2004 at 2:17 PM Post #3 of 9
How about thos guitar centers? i figured they'll have a better bargaining power....coz i really wanna cut the shipping down, 250 is too much for me, after all thats the price of the CD3K here!

May 23, 2004 at 3:42 AM Post #5 of 9
Arrrg,....I'm waiting for Thomann.de and E-MU to reply, it seems that guitar center and Musician's Friend cant ship to HK (they've emailed me) and I've phoned my local Creative dealer and they said they wont have the card till September to HK, and it wont be cheap at all. And Audiomidi.com still hadnt replied, I dont suppose they'll reply at all......

....any more suggestions? (I've asked a member to help, like you said.....darn didnt know it'll take so long)

May 23, 2004 at 5:45 AM Post #6 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by lojay
How about thos guitar centers? i figured they'll have a better bargaining power....coz i really wanna cut the shipping down, 250 is too much for me, after all thats the price of the CD3K here!

wow is the cd3000 really that cheap in china? how much is it exactly?

May 23, 2004 at 6:52 AM Post #7 of 9
Haha I was exaggerating....since HK is close to Japan, we could get the CD 3K from 300- 320 new.....its a good price really~

May 23, 2004 at 9:35 AM Post #8 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by lojay
Arrrg,....I'm waiting for Thomann.de and E-MU to reply, it seems that guitar center and Musician's Friend cant ship to HK (they've emailed me) and I've phoned my local Creative dealer and they said they wont have the card till September to HK, and it wont be cheap at all. And Audiomidi.com still hadnt replied, I dont suppose they'll reply at all......

....any more suggestions? (I've asked a member to help, like you said.....darn didnt know it'll take so long)

http://www.centrmus.com.hk/

Found from HERE.

May 23, 2004 at 10:09 AM Post #9 of 9
central music is the same as actualmusic.com, and they dun currently have the emu on their website......i think the site u gave me is more updated. i guess i'll phone those 3 dealers on centralmus.com to see......thx for everyones help! But note, with my experience with the RME's, the cards shipped are usually cheaper than the cards sold through actualmusic.com or centralmus.com.......so i'll keep on looking~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back