Buying sony V6's, but from where?
Jan 21, 2008 at 3:46 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Sl300

Head-Fier
Hey everyone; I've been lurking here for a few years now. Anyhow, I think im going to settle in for the V6's. I just have one question, where should I order from? Im from Toronto, Canada if that matters.

Also, how are these in terms of portability? They'll be used just about everywhere, walking, subway, library/studying, home. Only reason im asking is because the cord looks seriously huge, but I always see it being recommended for portable use.

Jan 21, 2008 at 3:50 AM Post #2 of 7
They fold up, and they one of the smaller "full size" headphones. Not sure on where to buy in Canada though
frown.gif
, sorry.

Jan 21, 2008 at 7:52 AM Post #4 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sl300 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey everyone; I've been lurking here for a few years now. Anyhow, I think im going to settle in for the V6's. I just have one question, where should I order from? Im from Toronto, Canada if that matters.

Also, how are these in terms of portability? They'll be used just about everywhere, walking, subway, library/studying, home. Only reason im asking is because the cord looks seriously huge, but I always see it being recommended for portable use.

Call up your local Fry's Electronics stores. Saw a couple of them sitting on the shelf for $79.99 each when I was browsing for a Philips DVP5982/37 DivX player.

I was so tempted to buy one just to see what they are all about but then I reminded myself that I still need to save money to build a new Core 2 Quad computer since my AthlonXP motherboard gave up recently.

Jan 22, 2008 at 4:50 PM Post #5 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by silverrain /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Amazon?

I think we have a winner

Quote:

Originally Posted by virusvoodoo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Call up your local Fry's Electronics stores. Saw a couple of them sitting on the shelf for $79.99 each when I was browsing for a Philips DVP5982/37 DivX player.

I was so tempted to buy one just to see what they are all about but then I reminded myself that I still need to save money to build a new Core 2 Quad computer since my AthlonXP motherboard gave up recently.

Just did a search, their only in the states unfortunatly

Im hoping the coiled cord isnt to long

Jan 22, 2008 at 8:33 PM Post #7 of 7
No idea on where to get in Canada, but here's a tip on the cable.

I carry it around during wintertime to keep my ears warm but I'm on the short side, so the cable, even though coiled, reaches all the way down to the floor. So, I just loop them around the belt loop on my jeans.

And if you find that they get too close to your ears or get uncomfortably warm, remember that there's always the Beyer pad mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back