Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for advice HERE!
Apr 28, 2013 at 6:20 AM Post #4,036 of 5,364
Quote:
Thanks for the reply.. really appreciated :)

I am not really a fan of this playback remote as always have my phone in my hand. Any other earphone that is real good? I am happy to stretch it to $50 if I can get something which is significantly better?

though, these seem fantastic right now!

Oh, you DON'T want a remote. Though you did which is what kept alternative choices limiting. In that case the M2s or the GR02s have similar sigs, though not as nice subbass extension.

Apr 28, 2013 at 8:04 AM Post #4,037 of 5,364
Quote:
1) Depends on what you mean by low though - extension (shouldn't that be a good thing though?) or quantity? In which case, while sound is relative and subjective to an extent, the quantity on these is high enough that this is either just not getting a good seal (the isolation and tips thing) or you have a defect. More likely that the former regarding isolation is the case though. Try tip rolling with these and playing with insertion depth, see what comes up. 

2) Not sure if anyone quantified this as being the best under $100 (I certainly didn't, in fact I remember pushing for another set although I could be mistaken - edit - I was :p). So while it might be disappointing, best to take exaggerated statements like that in stride.

Yes indeed you suggested me E30 and VC02, Thank you TwinQ for your reply. but after some time I learned that I love the base of fx101x and I wanted something like that. and sorry about that best under 100 thing, it cost 70$ to get here in sri lanka while its listed for 35-40$ on amazon. I have done lot of readings on these and none of them complaining nothing. I tried to find the specific Dsnuts post about these but seems I cant find it sorry. but primarily I decided on these with posts from Dsnuts and I found another headfi high ranked member listed as fx1x<fx101x<FX3x=cks77. so it was choice between cks77 and fx3x and cks77 cost 98$ least, so I got these.

on the facts, yes its bout the quantity. now its after 15 hours of burning definitly the overall sound has improved. but yet still too high and harsh treble is there. bass isn't punchy as FX1X or 101x. I am disappointed about what I hearing right out of box. is it normal for these to sound like what I described before right out of box?

Apr 28, 2013 at 9:21 AM Post #4,038 of 5,364
Hello, I'm from Belgium and I need a new headphone
I'm doubting between the Sennheiser MM 400-X, the Sennheiser HD25-1 II or the Sony MDR-1R.
The device I want to use this headphone for is a Sony Walkman NWZ-E453.
My budget is maximum 230 euro(approx. 300 USD)
I'll take the headphones to listen daily on the bus and at school, so he should be durable and compact
I also want to use the headphones for DJ
which headphones should I choose?
I'm currently using the Pioneer SE-MJ521.

(sorry for my bad english)

1. What's your budget? MAX 230 euro (300 USD)
  2. Where/how do you plan on using these can?  at school, at home, on the bus
  3. What are your isolation needs? Open or closed cans? Closed.
  4. What kind of music do you listen to and what's the format/bit rate? Rock,Dance,Electro,Hardstyle,Dubstep.(Gorki, Dada Life, Hardwell, Rammstein,Zatox,Wildstylez,Skrillex,...),   MP3-format, bitrate 128 - 320 kbps.
  5. What source device will it be coming from and what amp, if any, will you be using? Sony Walkman NWZ-E453 and Sony Xperia U. Without amp.

Sennheiser MM 400-X,  Sennheiser HD25-1 II or Sony MDR-1R?

Apr 28, 2013 at 9:46 AM Post #4,039 of 5,364
$90-$130: Unamped IEM

I listen to rock, alternative rock, pop, electronica, orchestral music, new age

I want good bass but not overpowering the highs. Clear highs that doesn't sound grainy. Good soundstage but not to much necessary.

Detachable, durable cables. Strong built. Good isolation. Compact in a way that I can wear them on a pillow. With foam tips.

Apr 28, 2013 at 9:59 AM Post #4,040 of 5,364
Currently using JVC HA-FX40......amped with cmoy and Sansa Clip Zip using Flac files.

Listen to rock and classic rock.

I have $100 to spend...I want an upgrade in sound over the JVC HA-FX40

I have been thinking about the following

Sony XBA3....if best buy deal is still on for $75

HifiMan RE40

Shure 215

Soundmagic PL50

Rockit Sounds R-30

Rockit Sounds R-50

Can anybody help me out here....have any other suggestions that is not over $100

I mainly want these for listening in bed, I like to listen to music for about an hour every night before going to sleep.

Any help will be much appreciated...I do not know much about iems and earbuds and such.

Apr 28, 2013 at 4:09 PM Post #4,041 of 5,364
Hello again. After making lots of research i'm ended up having to decide between these:
-Vsonic GR01
-Fischer Audio DBA-02 mkII
-Vsonic GR07 bass edition
-HifiMan RE400/RE-272 (discontinued?)
-Anything else that falls into this price and quality range

For instance i would have bought the V-moda vibrato (which have almost no comparisons with the above and it is so hard for me to believe the above will sound bad)
This list summarises want i want a bit, but is missing models-or it's outdated; etc you can buy Monster cooper turbines for $200):
http://theheadphonelist.com/?model_search=&headphone_price1=50&headphone_price2=250&average_rating1=8.5&average_rating2=10&sound_rating1=9&sound_rating2=10&build_rating1=4&build_rating2=5&isolation_rating1=3.5&isolation_rating2=5&comfort_rating1=3.5&comfort_rating2=5&microphone_rating1=0&microphone_rating2=5&accessibility_rating1=3&accessibility_rating2=5#

Additional information on my music tastes:
-EDM, trance, house, electro (main)
-Rnb/hip-hop(less)
-Orchestral/game-movie-epic-music, etc. Final fantasy music-violin+piano
-Metal-well a bit rare but i still do

I really like to hear the bass strong and detailed. Especially the low freq. If you ever been to a club with a good sound system that produces the very low freq band which you feel when your body vibrates..you get the idea.
And vocals..especially on trance, electronic--acoustic versions..this is where i want to sound clarity. My Pioneer average ICE system, with the engine shut off is able to reproduce it very very clear.

Here are some examples of almost all the types of music i listen:

(listen to the saxophone)

More responses, better!

Thanks!

Apr 28, 2013 at 4:46 PM Post #4,042 of 5,364
I am looking for some new portable cans.
They have to be closed, as they will also be used at the office.

I have been looking at either the JVC S500's or the DT 235.
The 235's are currently on sale at amazon in the UK.

I have around £50 to spend (~$80).

I listen mostly to hip-hop and electronic music of all sorts.

I enjoy the sound of my HD 600's so bass is not a deal killer.

What does head-fi think of my choices?

Can nayone recomend anything better in this price range?

Thanks in advance for the help

Apr 28, 2013 at 4:58 PM Post #4,043 of 5,364
Hey guys, here's a quick question 'cause I need a quick answer:

Brainwavz M5 or Astrotec AM-90?

I listen to 50-60s rock, current indie and electronic stuff, don't like too much bass. I slightly prefer the AM-90, mostly design- and build-wise.

Apr 28, 2013 at 5:57 PM Post #4,044 of 5,364
I'm looking for a pair of headphones. I'll be travelling with these and using them at home. I listen to mostly hip-hop/r&b/rock and country when doing homework (pretty wide variety). I like a wide sound stage, bass, and will be wearing these for several hours at a time.

I can't afford to spend more than $40. I was looking at the Akg k518LE and the Superlux 661 but I'm worried those might not fit my head and won't be comfortable if I wear them for several hours. By the way, I have the Panasonic HTF-600s, but they're pretty much broken (the wire only works when I position it a certain way) and one of the plastic sides broke (probably because I threw them in my backpack).

In short, I would like a pair of headphones under $40 that have bass and that I could wear for long periods of time, any suggestions?

Apr 28, 2013 at 7:57 PM Post #4,045 of 5,364
Quote:
Yes indeed you suggested me E30 and VC02, Thank you TwinQ for your reply. but after some time I learned that I love the base of fx101x and I wanted something like that. and sorry about that best under 100 thing, it cost 70$ to get here in sri lanka while its listed for 35-40$ on amazon. I have done lot of readings on these and none of them complaining nothing. I tried to find the specific Dsnuts post about these but seems I cant find it sorry. but primarily I decided on these with posts from Dsnuts and I found another headfi high ranked member listed as fx1x<fx101x<FX3x=cks77. so it was choice between cks77 and fx3x and cks77 cost 98$ least, so I got these.

on the facts, yes its bout the quantity. now its after 15 hours of burning definitly the overall sound has improved. but yet still too high and harsh treble is there. bass isn't punchy as FX1X or 101x. I am disappointed about what I hearing right out of box. is it normal for these to sound like what I described before right out of box?

Again, check the seal and try tip rolling. If it's about quantity either you have a copious resistance for bass or you simply aren't getting the right fit. And it's more likely the latter.

Quote:
Hello, I'm from Belgium and I need a new headphone
I'm doubting between the Sennheiser MM 400-X, the Sennheiser HD25-1 II or the Sony MDR-1R.
The device I want to use this headphone for is a Sony Walkman NWZ-E453.
My budget is maximum 230 euro(approx. 300 USD)
I'll take the headphones to listen daily on the bus and at school, so he should be durable and compact
I also want to use the headphones for DJ
which headphones should I choose?
I'm currently using the Pioneer SE-MJ521.

(sorry for my bad english)

1. What's your budget? MAX 230 euro (300 USD)
  2. Where/how do you plan on using these can?  at school, at home, on the bus
  3. What are your isolation needs? Open or closed cans? Closed.
  4. What kind of music do you listen to and what's the format/bit rate? Rock,Dance,Electro,Hardstyle,Dubstep.(Gorki, Dada Life, Hardwell, Rammstein,Zatox,Wildstylez,Skrillex,...),   MP3-format, bitrate 128 - 320 kbps.
  5. What source device will it be coming from and what amp, if any, will you be using? Sony Walkman NWZ-E453 and Sony Xperia U. Without amp.

Sennheiser MM 400-X,  Sennheiser HD25-1 II or Sony MDR-1R?

Well, while genres are helpful, we do have our individual preferences as to how we enjoy our genres being presented, so in the grand scheme of things, stating sound/signature preferences would be immensely more helpful. 
Quote:

Genres are helpful but stating sound preferences/sig preferences would be immensely more helpful.

To re-quote an old post of mine - 
Frequency ranges and their relevance towards practical music listening - 

(Interactive version here - http://www.independentrecording.net/irn/resources/freqchart/main_display.htm)
Highs = treble
Lows = Bass
Among other technicalities - would give the glossary another read if you're still confused.

Genres are helpful, but we all like different presentations of our genres. Stating sound preferences would be immensely more helpful in the long run. You can find a nice list of terms in the H-F glossary, but would advise against picking and choosing any term that seems appealing because in the end they might really conflicts with one another.

Describing sound is difficult to get into at first, but it makes giving recommendation a much simpler job. Otherwise you have people throwing out random suggestions for the only things they've heard, without much specification on what you might actually be looking for. A massive medley of choices can be just as confusing despite however helpful it might seem at first.

Quote:
$90-$130: Unamped IEM

I listen to rock, alternative rock, pop, electronica, orchestral music, new age

I want good bass but not overpowering the highs. Clear highs that doesn't sound grainy. Good soundstage but not to much necessary.

Detachable, durable cables. Strong built. Good isolation. Compact in a way that I can wear them on a pillow. With foam tips.

Clear treble, good staging without being excessive, non-overpowering bass, $130 - definitely check out the RE-400 or the BA200 if you're so inclined. Both boost great natural clarity, stage size is focused, more of a sideways projection with the BA200s which lends to the width, but never seems to be too wide. 

If you do factor in the other criteria in terms of practicality (as I said you might have to make some compromises with the detachable cables) it'd probably be more towards the BA200 as the cabling is flat but quite robust, the shells and strain relief inspire more confidence than on the HiFiMANs and the over-ear ergonomics of the body would probably be less irritating (remember it was somewhere between the W2s and W4s in size, so just in between that fine line where the shells are exposed outside of the concha and might feel awkward on a pillow. 

Quote:
Currently using JVC HA-FX40......amped with cmoy and Sansa Clip Zip using Flac files.

Listen to rock and classic rock.

I have $100 to spend...I want an upgrade in sound over the JVC HA-FX40

I have been thinking about the following

Sony XBA3....if best buy deal is still on for $75

HifiMan RE40

Shure 215

Soundmagic PL50

Rockit Sounds R-30

Rockit Sounds R-50

Can anybody help me out here....have any other suggestions that is not over $100

I mainly want these for listening in bed, I like to listen to music for about an hour every night before going to sleep.

Any help will be much appreciated...I do not know much about iems and earbuds and such.

Would you want a similar signature as with the FX(assuming you missed a D in here)40s? Definitely check out the FXD80s then, natural progression.

But if that's not the case, stating sound/signature preferences (emphasis on this), genre preferences, preferences in terms of comfort, isolation, build, etc, would be very much helpful in narrowing something down, as the list you have above is rather arbitrary and over-reaching (sound signatures, functions, being quite disparate).

If you're having trouble describing your sound preferences, do check this out - 

Quote:

(Interactive version here - http://www.independentrecording.net/irn/resources/freqchart/main_display.htm)
Highs = treble
Lows = Bass
Among other technicalities - would give the glossary another read if you're still confused.

Genres are helpful, but we all like different presentations of our genres. Stating sound preferences would be immensely more helpful in the long run. You can find a nice list of terms in the H-F glossary, but would advise against picking and choosing any term that seems appealing because in the end they might really conflicts with one another.

Describing sound is difficult to get into at first, but it makes giving recommendation a much simpler job. Otherwise you have people throwing out random suggestions for the only things they've heard, without much specification on what you might actually be looking for. A massive medley of choices can be just as confusing despite however helpful it might seem at first.

Quote:
Hello again. After making lots of research i'm ended up having to decide between these:
-Vsonic GR01
-Fischer Audio DBA-02 mkII
-Vsonic GR07 bass edition
-HifiMan RE400/RE-272 (discontinued?)
-Anything else that falls into this price and quality range

For instance i would have bought the V-moda vibrato (which have almost no comparisons with the above and it is so hard for me to believe the above will sound bad)
This list summarises want i want a bit, but is missing models-or it's outdated; etc you can buy Monster cooper turbines for $200):
http://theheadphonelist.com/?model_search=&headphone_price1=50&headphone_price2=250&average_rating1=8.5&average_rating2=10&sound_rating1=9&sound_rating2=10&build_rating1=4&build_rating2=5&isolation_rating1=3.5&isolation_rating2=5&comfort_rating1=3.5&comfort_rating2=5&microphone_rating1=0&microphone_rating2=5&accessibility_rating1=3&accessibility_rating2=5#

Additional information on my music tastes:
-EDM, trance, house, electro (main)
-Rnb/hip-hop(less)
-Orchestral/game-movie-epic-music, etc. Final fantasy music-violin+piano
-Metal-well a bit rare but i still do

I really like to hear the bass strong and detailed. Especially the low freq. If you ever been to a club with a good sound system that produces the very low freq band which you feel when your body vibrates..you get the idea.
And vocals..especially on trance, electronic--acoustic versions..this is where i want to sound clarity. My Pioneer average ICE system, with the engine shut off is able to reproduce it very very clear.

Here are some examples of almost all the types of music i listen:

More responses, better!

Thanks!

Detailed, strong bass (having a "club" sort of sound isn't very specific - nice systems can aim for subbass while others can aim for mid-bass bloat - and the club on-goers usually can't differentiate between the qualities of either well enough - but I digress), clarity - The DBA-02s and the GR01s (more of the former, as the latter has a nice rounded note presentation), if I can be slightly judgmental for a 
second here, will more than likely not fall under your preferred levels of bass quantity. Nor would the RE-400 or the RE-272 although they are nice and extended enough for my tastes. The GR07s (even the regular editions) might do though, great clarity and probably your best bet out of the bunch. Could also look at the IE800 (the TDKs not the Senns) or the FZX100s.

Quote:
I am looking for some new portable cans.
They have to be closed, as they will also be used at the office.

I have been looking at either the JVC S500's or the DT 235.
The 235's are currently on sale at amazon in the UK.

I have around £50 to spend (~$80).

I listen mostly to hip-hop and electronic music of all sorts.

I enjoy the sound of my HD 600's so bass is not a deal killer.

What does head-fi think of my choices?

Can nayone recomend anything better in this price range?

Thanks in advance for the help

While it is appreciated that you stated both your sound preferences (to an extent) and your genres preferences, you might want to go into a bit more detail as it is fairly vague as of right now and you probably won't get much in terms of specific choices pointed out, 

Quote:
Hey guys, here's a quick question 'cause I need a quick answer:

Brainwavz M5 or Astrotec AM-90?

I listen to 50-60s rock, current indie and electronic stuff, don't like too much bass. I slightly prefer the AM-90, mostly design- and build-wise.

Haven't heard the Astrotecs but the M5s aim for excessive and slow midbass so if that's not your ticket...

Quote:
I'm looking for a pair of headphones. I'll be travelling with these and using them at home. I listen to mostly hip-hop/r&b/rock and country when doing homework (pretty wide variety). I like a wide sound stage, bass, and will be wearing these for several hours at a time.

I can't afford to spend more than $40. I was looking at the Akg k518LE and the Superlux 661 but I'm worried those might not fit my head and won't be comfortable if I wear them for several hours. By the way, I have the Panasonic HTF-600s, but they're pretty much broken (the wire only works when I position it a certain way) and one of the plastic sides broke (probably because I threw them in my backpack).

In short, I would like a pair of headphones under $40 that have bass and that I could wear for long periods of time, any suggestions?

The 661s are rather anemic compared to the AKGs so would cross them out if it were me. And in terms of portability the K518s are VERY nice and robust.

Apr 28, 2013 at 9:27 PM Post #4,047 of 5,364
Hey everyone. I'm looking for a new set of on ear headphones (not interested in IEMs). My budget at the moment is about $60, but I could save up and get something more expensive. For me to consider that route, though, the more expensive set would have to be significantly better than anything in the $60 price range. I'll be using this set when I'm on the go (I have a large pair for at-home listening), and my audio player is an HTC phone with Poweramp. As far as genres go, I listen to everything from metal and electronica to acoustic and piano-driven rock. I tend to like bassier sound signatures. Also, I'd greatly prefer a closed design, but I don't think that'll be much of an issue at this price point. The last thing I should mention is that I want a set that looks good; sleek designs and colors (or pure white) are a plus. I'm less likely to go with pure black unless the design is really eye-catching. Now that I've gone over what I'm looking for, here's a few sets I've found after lots of research:

Philips Citiscape Downtown (seems to be a great value, seeing as how Tyll Hertsen put it on his wall of fame when it was still around the $100 price point. Can be had for $40 or less now)
JVC HA-S500 (Seems to be the popular choice at the moment, but I'm not a big fan of the aesthetics on this one)
AKG 518LE (I like all the different colors and the pair I already [Reloop RHP-10] have clamps pretty hard, so I don't know if that would be an issue for me)
Noontec Zoro (even though they look like Beats, I still like the design and they're very well reviewed)
Pioneer SE-MJ751I (also known as the Steez 808. These are really well reviewed and I like the slick, round design)

Others I'm less interested in but still wondering about:
AKG 450 (I haven't found any reliable comparisons to the 518, so if anyone has experience with both, I'd greatly appreciate that)
Soul by Ludacris SL100 (I know, I know, it's a celebrity can... but they're about $55 new right now and I do like the design, so they're in the back of my mind)
Incipio F38 (I love the look but finding info on the sound quality hasn't been easy)

What I'm mainly looking for is comparisons between all of these cans, and other recommendations that I might've missed. Also, I'd be interested in more expensive recommendations as long as they offer significant leaps in sound quality over this group of cans.

I know this is a lot of info, so huge thanks in advance to anyone who can offer any input! :)

Apr 28, 2013 at 10:08 PM Post #4,048 of 5,364
Quote:
Hey everyone. I'm looking for a new set of on ear headphones (not interested in IEMs). My budget at the moment is about $60, but I could save up and get something more expensive. For me to consider that route, though, the more expensive set would have to be significantly better than anything in the $60 price range. I'll be using this set when I'm on the go (I have a large pair for at-home listening), and my audio player is an HTC phone with Poweramp. As far as genres go, I listen to everything from metal and electronica to acoustic and piano-driven rock. I tend to like bassier sound signatures. Also, I'd greatly prefer a closed design, but I don't think that'll be much of an issue at this price point. The last thing I should mention is that I want a set that looks good; sleek designs and colors (or pure white) are a plus. I'm less likely to go with pure black unless the design is really eye-catching. Now that I've gone over what I'm looking for, here's a few sets I've found after lots of research:

Philips Citiscape Downtown (seems to be a great value, seeing as how Tyll Hertsen put it on his wall of fame when it was still around the $100 price point. Can be had for $40 or less now)
JVC HA-S500 (Seems to be the popular choice at the moment, but I'm not a big fan of the aesthetics on this one)
AKG 518LE (I like all the different colors and the pair I already [Reloop RHP-10] have clamps pretty hard, so I don't know if that would be an issue for me)
Noontec Zoro (even though they look like Beats, I still like the design and they're very well reviewed)
Pioneer SE-MJ751I (also known as the Steez 808. These are really well reviewed and I like the slick, round design)

Others I'm less interested in but still wondering about:
AKG 450 (I haven't found any reliable comparisons to the 518, so if anyone has experience with both, I'd greatly appreciate that)
Soul by Ludacris SL100 (I know, I know, it's a celebrity can... but they're about $55 new right now and I do like the design, so they're in the back of my mind)
Incipio F38 (I love the look but finding info on the sound quality hasn't been easy)

What I'm mainly looking for is comparisons between all of these cans, and other recommendations that I might've missed. Also, I'd be interested in more expensive recommendations as long as they offer significant leaps in sound quality over this group of cans.

I know this is a lot of info, so huge thanks in advance to anyone who can offer any input! :)

1) That is significantly subject to preference and if it existed we would have all gone to it by now. It's not like the market is so incrementally tiered by pricing and performance that value can suddenly become so trivialized. Price brackets are greatly influenced by other factors. And what's significantly better for some might not be for others. There is no objective standard for comfort or fit or aesthetics, among other things.

Anyways, sorry about the rant.

2) That being said, the Downtowns are more balanced than bass-heavy, the S500s have plenty of punch (although if you don't like the design, I guess I sort of understand your taste in aesthetics, which is helpful), the K518s simply get one big thumbs here, for portability and isolation, etc, very much a low-end oriented sig, not heard the Zoros, the Pioneers seemed unassuming and not very nice sounding, although you have the occasional nice review but nothing significant here on H-F.

AKG K450 - smoother treble. Kind of about it. Other discrepancies but really the sigs aren't night and day.
Souls - no

You'd probably get more traction or specified recs/info regarding your choices if you could go into a bit more detail regarding your sound/signature preferences. 
Genres are helpful but stating sound preferences/sig preferences would be immensely more helpful.

To re-quote an old post of mine - 

Highs = treble
Lows = Bass

Quote:
Okay, would you say that the K518s are too small or can they be worn for hours at a time? Do you also have any other suggestions for headphones with a nice soundstage? Thanks!

Depends, if you mind the clamp (that's pretty subjective). Otherwise on-ears don't really boast nice staging due to the physical limitations so tough pickings.

Apr 28, 2013 at 10:32 PM Post #4,049 of 5,364
Quote:
1) That is significantly subject to preference and if it existed we would have all gone to it by now. It's not like the market is so incrementally tiered by pricing and performance that value can suddenly become so trivialized. Price brackets are greatly influenced by other factors. And what's significantly better for some might not be for others. There is no objective standard for comfort or fit or aesthetics, among other things.

Anyways, sorry about the rant.

2) That being said, the Downtowns are more balanced than bass-heavy, the S500s have plenty of punch (although if you don't like the design, I guess I sort of understand your taste in aesthetics, which is helpful), the K518s simply get one big thumbs here, for portability and isolation, etc, very much a low-end oriented sig, not heard the Zoros, the Pioneers seemed unassuming and not very nice sounding, although you have the occasional nice review but nothing significant here on H-F.

AKG K450 - smoother treble. Kind of about it. Other discrepancies but really the sigs aren't night and day.
Souls - no

You'd probably get more traction or specified recs/info regarding your choices if you could go into a bit more detail regarding your sound/signature preferences. 

Honestly, that sound chart is pretty intimidating to me. I'm not a producer so a lot of it is gibberish to me. As best as I can describe it, I tend to like bass-heavy sound signatures where I can really feel it. However, I also want good separation, so if any of these tend to get muddled, they'd probably be off the list. How else can I describe my preferences... I like high energy sound signatures as opposed to more relaxed ones, and I think I prefer more colored signatures. In addition to my Reloop set, I also own a set of ATH M40FS's, and I hardly ever use them because to me, they seem very flat and have no bass. I think that's their intent, but that type of sound signature is less appealing to me. I dunno if that helps or not.

Apr 28, 2013 at 10:33 PM Post #4,050 of 5,364
Oh, and the reason I mentioned the more expensive can option is because some people have recommended me the ATH-ES700 (just as an example), but I'm not sure if it's good enough to spend 3x as much money on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back