Buying PFE on amazon or company website?
Mar 7, 2009 at 2:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Moldytape

New Head-Fier
I came to head-fi to replace my old Creative EP-630 headphones and after a lot of research in the forums I decided to buy the Phonak Audeo PFE. Now all I need is to decide how to buy it. I've seen a lot of people in the forums that bought it directly off of the Phonak website. I already have an Amazon account so I don't have to put all of my information in at the Phonak website, which would save me some time. However, I saw that the Phonak website has an input for a coupon code. If I could save a few extra bucks I would buy the earphones from the Phonak website directly. Otherwise, if anyone knows any other benefits from ordering from either website it would greatly help me to decide which website to order from.

Mar 7, 2009 at 7:20 PM Post #2 of 9
I'd just buy from Phonak's website. It doesnt take too long at all (you dont have to create an account or anything) and they ship super fast. I had literally received confirmation that my phones shipped an hour after I placed the order. Plus, I think you can enter 'YTECH10' on the coupon code & you'll get something like 10% off, which I forgot to do unfortunately
frown.gif

Mar 7, 2009 at 8:37 PM Post #4 of 9
Bought mine from amazon.

Mar 7, 2009 at 9:00 PM Post #5 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by PG21 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Bought mine from amazon.

Got mines from website plus 2 day shipping.....148....something I forgot.

Mar 7, 2009 at 10:47 PM Post #6 of 9
There is a new code? Dang I know someone on irc who just ordered his and he knew the old code didnt work. He might even be the OP. He ordered on amazon but he said Phonak are in the market place on there now.

Mar 8, 2009 at 3:49 AM Post #9 of 9
if you go to phonak's website for the pfe's, in the press releases section, there is a link to this yahoo site which lists that code I listed earlier for the 10% off. The article is from last November, so I'm not sure if it's still good but it's worth a shot to try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back