Buying KOSS KSC-75 in Vancouver(CANADA)?
Jul 6, 2006 at 9:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

xing3ds

100+ Head-Fier
Anyone ever bought or saw Koss KSC-75 in Vancouver(CANADA)?
got any idea of the price in Canadian dollar?

580smile.gif

Cheers.

Jul 6, 2006 at 11:47 AM Post #2 of 14
I got mine from NCIX.com/Netlink Computer and they shipped from Richmond, BC if that helps...

$21.59 + tax and shipping.

Jul 7, 2006 at 11:08 AM Post #3 of 14
That's Helpful. Thanks a lot.

Cheers.
580smile.gif

Jul 7, 2006 at 8:28 PM Post #6 of 14
I bought mine for 9 bucks at "The Source" It's a Canadian chain, so they should have a store in BC.

Jul 8, 2006 at 2:54 PM Post #7 of 14
Hi crazy_nate,

You found the -35 or -75 at The Source by Circuit City? I've popped into just about every Source/Radio Shack I've walked by and have never seen either of them. Nor is it on their Web site. But if you say you've found one at one time, then I guess I'll continue to pop into every store I pass (to the absolute chagrin of my g/f).

Cheers,
Greg

Jul 8, 2006 at 7:32 PM Post #8 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by gmoffatt
Hi crazy_nate,

You found the -35 or -75 at The Source by Circuit City? I've popped into just about every Source/Radio Shack I've walked by and have never seen either of them. Nor is it on their Web site. But if you say you've found one at one time, then I guess I'll continue to pop into every store I pass (to the absolute chagrin of my g/f).

Cheers,
Greg

You won't find them in any Vancouver Source store for now anyway.

Jul 8, 2006 at 9:43 PM Post #9 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by gmoffatt
Hi crazy_nate,

Cheers,
Greg

I found the 75. I bought them probably about 3-4 weeks ago. It took me a while to find them, because they had them stocked in a long black vertical box that was almost hidden from sight. I'll swing by the store here in London, ON, and see if they still have them stocked. I'll take a pic with my cell if I see them - so you know what to look for.

Jul 8, 2006 at 10:44 PM Post #10 of 14
Just to add in my two cents - I've dealt with NCIX many times in the past and would heartily recommend them.

Jul 12, 2006 at 8:13 PM Post #11 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by toastmaster
Just to add in my two cents - I've dealt with NCIX many times in the past and would heartily recommend them.

The next time somebody contacts NCIX, please ask them if their distributor
can also get the KSC-35 for a similar reasonable price! As you may know,
people here have said that Koss doesn't ship directly to individuals in Canada.

Jul 13, 2006 at 2:47 AM Post #12 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by crazy_nate
I found the 75. I bought them probably about 3-4 weeks ago. It took me a while to find them, because they had them stocked in a long black vertical box that was almost hidden from sight. I'll swing by the store here in London, ON, and see if they still have them stocked. I'll take a pic with my cell if I see them - so you know what to look for.

That sounds like the KSC-7 spotclips; not the KSC75's.

Jul 13, 2006 at 3:35 AM Post #13 of 14
actually i have 3 pairs of brand new unopened ksc75...whoever in CA interested in them can pm me and i'll sell it to you at cost (amazon price + average shipping to me) probably not much cheaper than ncix but u save on taxes
biggrin.gif

Jul 13, 2006 at 5:15 PM Post #14 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsjong
That sounds like the KSC-7 spotclips; not the KSC75's.

Yes. The Source in Vancouver is selling the KSC-7 (discontinued long ago!).

Don't get confused. See what the KSC-75 looks like on "koss.com".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back