Buying Klipsch s4 from Ebay India
Jan 6, 2010 at 5:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

freac

New Head-Fier
Dear fellow Head-fier..

I got Klipsch Image S4 seller from india as the nearest from indonesia, country where i live in. i couldn't find any reseller of this product in my country.

Therefore I want to know whether they sell Genuine Products or not.

eBay.com.sg: Klipsch Image S4 Noise Isolation Earbuds New Never Open (item 160388311534 end time Jan 18, 2010 01:18:32 SGT)

Can anybody convince me to buy from this seller ??

S44.jpg

Regards Freac.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 6, 2010 at 10:16 AM Post #2 of 5
there are other forums in India (E and TE) which you can use to find trusted ebay sellers. If I'm not wrong, these forums have resellers themselves.

As in the case of head-fi, the important thing is reputation and I think those forums have more information about India specific sellers.

I have PMed you about these forums - not sure how acceptable it is for Head-fi to talk about other sites
wink.gif

Jan 7, 2010 at 7:33 AM Post #4 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by freac /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Dear fellow Head-fier..
Therefore I want to know whether they sell Genuine Products or not.

eBay.com.sg: Klipsch Image S4 Noise Isolation Earbuds New Never Open (item 160388311534 end time Jan 18, 2010 01:18:32 SGT)

Can anybody convince me to buy from this seller ??

Regards Freac.
smily_headphones1.gif

I maked best offer 84 USD and I have bought Klipsch Image S4 from this seller on December, 5th and have received on December, 20th to Russia, Ekaterinburg. From India to Russia for 15 days is very quickly! The seller always on communication and quickly answers questions. I confirm that it is original S4, new ear-phones. The box is sealed and when it was not opened. I recommend this seller.

Jan 7, 2010 at 7:40 AM Post #5 of 5
The seller has a high reputation and dont think he would risk selling funny stuff. If were me I would buy without hesitation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back