Buying iFi iCan Pro in Europe?
Dec 26, 2018 at 3:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

malenak

100+ Head-Fier
From what I know, iFi is UK company. So tell me, how is possible, their products are poorly available across the EU and are way more pricey than in USA? I want to buy iFi iCan Pro. I saw a lot of second hand offers with price around 1000USD, what is aprox. 880€. In Europe, there is hardly possible to find a used unit for a good price and the new one is selling for 2000€. So, here`s the deal. If I know, that somebody is able to buy this unit for less than 900€, I am really sad, that I have to spend 2000€ if I want to buy the same product.

Is there any way, how to buy this one for a reasonable price in EU? As it is EU product?

Last edited:
Dec 27, 2018 at 6:04 AM Post #2 of 2
I'm afraid that's how the world works. The US market drives a lot more sales volume than probably the entire EU combined allowing for much more competitive prices vs. the rest of the world.
In regards to Ifi, they are UK based but I believe their production facilities are based in China (at least for the products I've bought from them so far, the Pro series may be assembled elsewhere). I don't believe they're distributing their products from their UK hq.

And in regards to your particular conundrum - why not buy used (from US or wherever else as long as the price makes sense)?
Even with shipping and customs taxes, the ican pro will still be a lot cheaper than normal retail price in EU.
FYI, the lowest EU price I've seen for ican Pro is 1500 euro at the Romanian Ifi distributor (avstore), they have a Christmas sale on most ifi products.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back