Buying Grado SR-60's in Vancouver
Dec 12, 2004 at 8:25 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Twigs

100+ Head-Fier
I live in Vancouver, Canada and I really want to buy a pair of Grado SR-60's I was wondering if anyone here who lives or lived in Vancouver knows where do get a pair. I don't really like buying online because I have to pay shipping and handling, returning it and/or warranty stuff is also harder, and it takes forever because of this new customs thing the US has. If you have any idea that would help thx.

Dec 12, 2004 at 11:27 AM Post #3 of 6
I think they are $129 at hi-fi centre and I think they have them at sound plus as well. It's probably better to get them shipped from the states because it's way cheaper that way.

Dec 12, 2004 at 6:58 PM Post #4 of 6
If you do buy online from the U.S., make sure you get them couriered. I'm still waiting for my Gilmore Lite which was shipped by Express Post almost 3 weeks ago. Canada Customs must be in full Christmas rush mode by now.

Dec 13, 2004 at 5:16 AM Post #5 of 6
yup, Hi-Fi centre has them for 129 plus tax. They have SR-80 as well, I recommend you to try SR-60 and SR-80 with your sound source before you drop your money. The pads really make the difference, but without good sound source, its price doesn't reflect on the sound improvement.

Dec 13, 2004 at 5:22 AM Post #6 of 6
thx for the help. I'll think I'll roll on by before christmas and pick up a pair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back