Buying from amazon
Aug 20, 2012 at 8:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Kylemcg

Head-Fier
I have my heart set on the sennheiser ie80, so i have been looking for a good price on it. It is mostly 449.99$ on amazon, except for a few the range from 360$-340$. I dont want to get fakes. I have a few questins. Are there fake sennheiser ie80s, and where can i get a good price and be sure to have real sennheisers? Please reply asap!

Aug 20, 2012 at 11:47 PM Post #2 of 3
Ive seen quite a few recently pop up on this thread. And one of them was brand new for $240 from a reputable head fier. I think you should wait a bit and see if one pops up on this classified, that is if you want a new one. You could also put a wanted ad in the classified.

If you want them quickly and brand new, you should message 'razordogdeals' on eBay. I believe his headfi price for the sennheiser ie80 is $375. Maybe even less.

Aug 21, 2012 at 1:50 AM Post #3 of 3
I have my heart set on the sennheiser ie80, so i have been looking for a good price on it. It is mostly 449.99$ on amazon, except for a few the range from 360$-340$. I dont want to get fakes. I have a few questins. Are there fake sennheiser ie80s, and where can i get a good price and be sure to have real sennheisers? Please reply asap!
They are one of the most faked IEMs at this point, so only buy from trusted sources.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back