Buying E3C's
Dec 17, 2004 at 2:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Twigs

100+ Head-Fier
Wheres the cheapest place to get E3C's online.

Dec 17, 2004 at 4:40 AM Post #6 of 9
thx guys

Dec 17, 2004 at 4:57 AM Post #7 of 9
Try MacMall: http://www.macmall.com/macmall/shop/...sp?dpno=401083

Listed at $179 but when you add them to your shopping cart they drop down to $119 with free UPS ground or FedEx overnight for an extra tenner. Not sure how much longer they'll be on sale though. I just ordered a pair from them a couple of days ago and had them the next day for $130. I think retailers are not allowed to post prices lower than the MSRP so if they're running a sale you have to hunt around a bit.

On a side note, just wanted to introduce myself. I've been lurking here for the past few weeks when I needed opinions on replacements for my 3 1/2 year old MDR-EX70s. These forums have been very helpful but as one's own ears are ultimately the best judge of any potential purchase, I bought a pair of ER-6is and E3cs to hear them both for myself. And so the dreaded wallet drain begins.

Still haven't decided which ones I prefer, but I will say that it has taken me longer for my ears to get acclimated to the E3cs then it did with the Etys.

Dec 17, 2004 at 5:27 AM Post #8 of 9
mine just arrived today! i got them from compuplus.com. the total was 133.99 including shipping.. base price was 126.00. they came in less than a week, too. i'm satisfied.. wearing them right now as a matter of fact
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back