Buying CD's Online
Mar 4, 2006 at 9:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

sahwnfras

500+ Head-Fier
Hey, im looking for a good place that has lots of CDs. I listen to rap and alot of online stores dont have the old school that im looking for. Whats a good online store that had a good rap section and offers free shipping or cheap shipping to Canada. I have looked at yourmusic.com and they have a pretty good selection, but what their shipping cost?

Mar 4, 2006 at 10:14 PM Post #2 of 10
How about Amazon? If you order $39 (Canadian) or more, it's free shipping.

Mar 5, 2006 at 12:39 AM Post #3 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by sahwnfras
I have looked at yourmusic.com and they have a pretty good selection, but what their shipping cost?

Shipping is free, you just pay (sales) tax.

Mar 5, 2006 at 1:31 AM Post #4 of 10
I have bought quite a few CD's from Amazon, but I prefer CDUniverse [www.cduniverse.com]. Their prices aren't quite as low as a few of the sites out there, but they usually beat Amazon. (...even though they don't offer free shipping) For hard-to-find and some indie CD's, I have bought music from Insound [www.insound.com], and Djangos [www.djangos.com]. I have been pleased with the service of both. However, as far as I'm concerned, when you figure in the price, the shipping, the customer service, and the easy way that you can modify or cancel orders, CDUniverse is hard to beat.
biggrin.gif

Mar 6, 2006 at 4:20 PM Post #6 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rock&Roll Ninja
Shipping is free, you just pay (sales) tax.

Good deal except for the part where they don't ship to Canada.

Mar 13, 2006 at 2:41 AM Post #9 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jon.
Good deal except for the part where they don't ship to Canada.

tongue.gif

Mar 13, 2006 at 3:50 AM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by SennFan
I personally buy all of my CD's used for the most part. The Amazon marketplace is an excellent place to do this. Sometimes the shipping total costs as much as the CD's!

x2... Nothing beats a $.01 cd with $2.49 shipping.
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back