Buying CDs from amazon.co.jp -> UK
Jun 9, 2009 at 1:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

onocentaur

100+ Head-Fier
There's a CD I want that I can only find in one place - amazon.co.jp. I think they will ship to the UK for certain goods, but this particular CD is only available from the marketplace, and it won't let me select my UK shipping address. I've tried contacting the seller but I don't get a reply.

Does anyone know of any service that I could use to get this CD? I know there are companies like pricejapan who do it for consumer goods...

The CD is: 'My Petit Melodies' by Lullatone, just in case anyone knows where it might be more easily available!

Jun 9, 2009 at 2:48 PM Post #3 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by T.IIZUKA /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is it useless even if putting in the wagon and following a procedure?

Yes, like I said, checkout won't complete with a UK shipping address.

Jun 9, 2009 at 2:58 PM Post #4 of 18
Jun 9, 2009 at 3:48 PM Post #6 of 18
Quote:

In the explanation of amazon.co.jp, CD has a possible overseas shipment and the description.

Thanks anyway. I guess it's like selling on amazon.co.uk - I get to choose which countries I'm happy to ship to - the seller hasn't ticked the box for UK
frown.gif

Quote:

This shop seems to sell it and it uses paypal for payment

Hypothetically fantastic - although I can't get to the website, I'm gonna keep trying though!

Jun 9, 2009 at 3:58 PM Post #7 of 18
Time will hang a little more in the answer from the exhibitor.
Because Japan is midnight.

I did not know the group though I lived in Japan. We wish to express our gratitude to you by the respect.

Jun 9, 2009 at 4:11 PM Post #9 of 18
Quote:

Time will hang a little more in the answer from the exhibitor.
Because Japan is midnight.

alas, I've tried asking twice over the last week, so there's been plenty of time to reply
Quote:

I did not know the group though I lived in Japan. We wish to express our gratitude to you by the respect.

I'm not entriely sure what you mean by that, but thanks!
wink.gif

Quote:

This is their site, just search for the Lullatone there:

ontonson

I already tried that - both still not working for me. I'll get through sooner or later - strange though...

Jun 9, 2009 at 4:23 PM Post #10 of 18
Quote:

The above-mentioned meaning.
Japanese large majority is unknown things as for there are a lot of artists not known in Japan.

For instance,
A Japanese supervisor won one of the Academy Award this year. After it had won, he was evaluated.
As for the almost everyone, it did not know him until the major award was obtained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back