Buying audio gear from China through Aliexpress?
Nov 2, 2016 at 9:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Surpuppa

New Head-Fier
Im from Sweden which does not have the largest selection of audio gear, and it is often at a higher price. Is it possible to buy for example a DAC from China? Im thinking about the SMSL M3 which I found there, it does not exist in Sweden. Is it the real deal? What about headphones like the Takstar HI2050, found them there aswell (not available in Sweden), is it the real thing?

I cant post on the other forums, probably since I am new here, if you are wondering why I am on the "Help" section

Nov 2, 2016 at 10:27 PM Post #2 of 3
I haven't bought any audio gear from Aliexpress but have bought wire for making cables and everything is what it was supposed to be. Yes there is fakes but those made in China like the Smsl I doubt they would fake but who knows. I believe they are real. I have had no problems with Aliexpress myself .

Nov 3, 2016 at 9:56 AM Post #3 of 3
Yeah, that is what I was thinking aswell. The only problem is that I dont get any warranty, and the price is still pretty high, around 60 euros for the M3 and 90 for the Takstar, but I guess it is better than not getting it at all, and it is still a lot cheaper than here in Sweden. I might go for the E10K, which is available here, but it is like 70% more expensive 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back