Buy the HiSoundAudio RoCoo P DAP and receive the excellent Crystal IEM’s free ($99 value)
Jun 28, 2012 at 7:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

billymav

Member of the Trade: Noisy Motel
In partnership with HiSoundAudio, we would like you to experience the excellent and affordable RoCoo P Digital Music Player along with the highly regarded Crystal IEM’s.

Price of the RoCoo P is $179 AUD, and you will receive the Crystal IEM’s free ($99 value).

Shipping costs are additional and we can provide you with different options.

This offer is open to everyone who can review either the RoCoo P or the Crystal earphones to other earphones, music players and portable headphone amplifiers they currently own or have experience with.  A condition of the offer requires you to publish your experience and review on Head-Fi and/or another suitable forum.

To qualify for this offer, please post within this thread links to reviews you have previously published and also state where you plan on publishing your review of either the RoCoo P or Crystal earphones.

Also, please PM your contact details and shipping address.  We will notify you by return message if you qualify for this offer.

This offer is limited to 20 units and will run until the end of July, so get in quick!

Kind Regards,
Billy
Noisy Motel

Information about the HiSoundAudio RoCoo P

The RoCoo P is the strongest DAP in the market when it comes to power capabilities, which enable it to work well with most earphones. The powerful driving capability makes the soundstage noticeably wide, top-notch instrument separation and intimate vocals presentation. Tight and deep bass are among the most impressive strong points. The mids of the RoCoo P are very clear and with an excellent 3D sound version. The highs are very smooth and extended. All these qualities combined with the superior airy soundstage, results to a fun sounding DAP.

The outer body of the Rocoo P is made of CNC aluminum, which makes it very sturdy. The size is very slim, just like a business card, which can be put into any pocket. The classic and retro appearance of the player emits the personality and taste of the user. With the affordable price point, the RoCoo P is a, “must have” player for the music lovers.

Review:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/586947/rocoo-p-dap-full-review/

Specifications:

Earphone amplifier: Hisound's proprietory HiFi amplifier
Bundled earphone: HI FI earbud  
Frequency Response: 10Hz-21kHz (earphone)
 Sensitivity (dB): 105dB (earphone),
Impedance: 32 ohm (earphone)
Power-Handling: 80mW peak / 5mW rated (earphone)
S/N :96dB
Memory capacity: 4G+expanding SD card slot.
Card Compatibility: Micro SD,  HCSD,
Battery capacity: 600Ma rechargeable Li-ion battery
Proprietary Pover saving technology:  EMA Techonology (Energy Management and Admeasurement Technology)
The analog signal output: HDMS circuit design, which can supply the high quality music sources to the external earphone amplifier or home amplifier.
Compatible  format: MP3, WMA, WAV,Flac, OGG, AAC
Screen: 1 inch OLED
Color available: Brushed black
UI Operation: Mechanical key button operation (one-hand and blind operation capability)
USB type: mini USB 2.0
Dimension:81.85mm L x 50mm W x 20.65 (MM)
Weight: 80g

Information about the HiSoundAudio Crystal IEM’s

As implied by its name, the sound of the Crystal is transparent, crisp and sharp. It has the most quiet background, and well-layered sonic qualities. Crystal presents every details of your music with superb reality for a more enjoyable listening experience.

The Crystal is an extremely balanced IEM. Balance in a sense of perfect combination of excellence in sound quality, solid manufactured quality, high quality raw materials, superb comfort, great looks and superior value.

Review:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/478568/multi-iem-review-199-iems-compared-fischer-audio-tandem-hisoundaudio-crystal-added-10-05-11/4350#post_7804975

Specifications:

Type: Dynamic, in-ear
Size of the driver: @7
Impedance: 16 OHM
Sensitivity: 108db
Maximum SPL (Sound pressure level): 125db(1khz,1 Vrms)
Frequency response: 17-23khz
Earphone jack: 3.5mm
Length of the cable 120 CM
Chamber: Alloy

Jul 4, 2012 at 6:40 PM Post #2 of 5
Jul 4, 2012 at 8:31 PM Post #3 of 5
Quote:
Hello Billymav,

I just submitted my impressions of Rocoo P and lucky just found this post.  

Here is my link to my impressions of Rocoo P.   Hope you enjoy reading.

http://www.head-fi.org/products/hisoundaudio-rocoo-p/reviews/7067

Please let me know if I qualify for the IEM.  It will be great.

Hi vbvb,

Thanks for posting your RoCoo P review, unfortunately the Crystal IEM is only available when the RoCoo P is purchased as part of this offer.

With respect to your review, I thought I should give you some feedback on the player.  The MicroSD is initialised once, each time card is inserted.  On every start-up after that, it should be quick to read the MicroSD card.  Also, the button sound on the RoCoo P can be turned off in the settings.

Regards,
Billy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back