buy Bose earphones
Jan 11, 2023 at 3:22 PM Post #16 of 20
no I have not had the opportunity to listen to Bose headphones, but with the seller I can organize myself to try the QC35 headphones before buying them. so i feel if i really like the sound. however I state that I am absolutely not an audio technician and I do not know how to fully perceive the difference between highs, mediums and lows of different qualities. So I relied on the forum, to find out if nowadays the QC35 at 100€ is money thrown away or is it well spent, And in order not to be disappointed with the purchase once I have made it Because honestly my expectations from Bose are high, having never tried them The most I've tried are mid-range headphones from Huawei and gbl...
Most of us here are not audio technicians, nor audio engineers nor any type of audio professional. The only difference is maybe some "senior" guys' ears are more attuned to different things, and that is not necessarily good. The more selective you are about headphones, the more you will "need" to spend to get something satisfying.

You will like the Bose QC35; I have no doubt. Bose tunes their products and EQ through firmware to satsify the broadest cross section of the market, and it sounds like you are in the target demographic.

Jan 11, 2023 at 4:45 PM Post #17 of 20
Most of us here are not audio technicians, nor audio engineers nor any type of audio professional. The only difference is maybe some "senior" guys' ears are more attuned to different things, and that is not necessarily good. The more selective you are about headphones, the more you will "need" to spend to get something satisfying.

You will like the Bose QC35; I have no doubt. Bose tunes their products and EQ through firmware to satsify the broadest cross section of the market, and it sounds like you are in the target demographic.
probably falls into that part that likes Bose...instead if I told you that in my confused search for headphones, Sony wh-1000xm2s were recommended to me...What do you think of these compared to the QC35? Do they hold the same as quality? They are better? Thanks too

Jan 11, 2023 at 5:03 PM Post #18 of 20
probably falls into that part that likes Bose...instead if I told you that in my confused search for headphones, Sony wh-1000xm2s were recommended to me...What do you think of these compared to the QC35? Do they hold the same as quality? They are better? Thanks too
I haven't listened to the Sony. Looking at it, they copied the Bose as closely as possible, trying to grab a chunk of their market.
I would probably try to find a comparative review and see which one sounds better. If they're close, which one has better support in your country? Probably Sony.

I like Bose's aesthetics better. They look elegant, and the Sony just looks boring.

I'm sure it's great, though. Sony is now in their 5th generation of that (2nd gen) headphone.

Jan 11, 2023 at 5:04 PM Post #19 of 20
Pino, I think at this point, you are into "Analysis Paralysis". It's time to just make a decision and buy based on your gut instinct.

Or, if you don't have the money together yet, just wait and try to think about something else.

Jan 11, 2023 at 5:12 PM Post #20 of 20
Pino, I think at this point, you are into "Analysis Paralysis". It's time to just make a decision and buy based on your gut instinct.

Or, if you don't have the money together yet, just wait and try to think about something else.
thats exactly what i feel like...while i raise the money i am looking for feedback on the products as much as possible sorry if I have filled you with questions .. is that I do not want to spend so much " in Empty". thanks good night

Users who are viewing this thread

Back