Burson Soloist 3X GT Headphone amp - US Tour
Oct 23, 2023 at 7:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 34
We are happy to announce we are organizing a Soloist 3XGT tour for Head-fier's in US, you are welcome to register your interest with us in this discussion thread.

https://www.bursonaudio.com/products/soloist-3x-grand-tourer/

Soloist-3X-GT-6.jpg

Tour Participation Rules and Responsibilities

To begin the tour, we will ship a kit to the first on list for a 14-day audition. Thereafter participants will be responsible to ship the demo kit to the next participant in the list.

Rules:
  1. Each reviewer gets to keep the unit for 14 days.
  2. Evaluations to be posted on this discussion thread, along with at least 2 photos of your set up with the sample unit.
  3. We’ll provide details of the next in line participant, and you will have to coordinate accordingly.
Any issues with the unit, feel free to reach us. Please keep the unit clean. Make sure you share the tracking details with the next participant and us.

How to participate:

To sign up for this tour, please post the following details
  • Name
  • City and state only( don’t post full address)
  • Please post a photo of your current headphone set up and a list of components in your setup.
Once a week, we will announce the new participant that is selected for the tour.

Participants requirement options:
Long term Head-fi
automatic qualification ( two years Head-fi membership, so that we are aware of the track record.)
More than 200 posts

New to Head-fi ( kindly PM the following details)

Copy/scan of a valid ID (driver license)
Complete home contact info(phone/ address)
Complete work contact info(phone/address)

Sign up begins now and will remain open during the tour. However, we reserve the right to end the sign-ups anytime. The tour will start when we have enough participants and thereby have a reasonable list that’ll be posted in this thread.

Tour Participants List: We hope to gather our first list over the next week to build the logistics into our tour order.

Have Fun!

Burson Audio Stay updated on Burson Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/BursonAudio https://twitter.com/bursonaudio http://www.bursonaudio.com/products/
Oct 23, 2023 at 8:00 PM Post #2 of 34
Carl
Bakersfield, Ca

Jds element 3 mk 2
Quidelix 5k
Ibasso dc04
Headphones are jm audio open, and a hifiman edition xs. And few iems.
I have a topping a 70 pro and an smsl 6s coming in soon.

Attachments

• IMG_6030.jpeg
    IMG_6030.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Oct 24, 2023 at 9:45 AM Post #3 of 34
Gene
Cumberland, RI

All my gear is up to date in my signature. Thanks!

IMG_4071.jpeg

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2023 at 10:00 AM Post #4 of 34
Daquawn Lugo
Bronx, NY

Aune S9c Pro Dac
Aune S17 Pro Class-A Headphone Amp
Hifiman Arya Organic
Sennheiser HD6XX

Attachments

• IMG_2836.jpeg
    IMG_2836.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Oct 24, 2023 at 10:22 AM Post #5 of 34
Scott
Cary, NC

Schiit Bifrost 2/64 > Schiit Lyr 3 > Audeze LCD-X (2021) / Grado SR-80e

IMG-4570.jpg

Oct 24, 2023 at 12:23 PM Post #6 of 34
Kadin H.
Amarillo, TX
1698164518794.jpeg

- UM Indigo IEMs
- JMAudio XTC 1.5
- Schitt Modi Multibit
- Singer SA-1

That's my daily desktop setup; other gear is in my signature.

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2023 at 1:12 PM Post #7 of 34
Aaron
Rochester MI

My setup is: Qobuz > Bluesound Node Streamer > Schiit Gungnir Multibit > Schiit Lyr+ > ZMF Auteur Classic

edit: Heddphone Two just arrived

Attachments

• 20231024_125734.jpg
    20231024_125734.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 20231101_224158.jpg
    20231101_224158.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Oct 24, 2023 at 1:23 PM Post #8 of 34
We are happy to announce we are organizing a Soloist 3XGT tour for Head-fier's in US, you are welcome to register your interest with us in this discussion thread.

https://www.bursonaudio.com/products/soloist-3x-grand-tourer/

Soloist-3X-GT-6.jpg

Tour Participation Rules and Responsibilities

To begin the tour, we will ship a kit to the first on list for a 14-day audition. Thereafter participants will be responsible to ship the demo kit to the next participant in the list.

Rules:
  1. Each reviewer gets to keep the unit for 14 days.
  2. Evaluations to be posted on this discussion thread, along with at least 2 photos of your set up with the sample unit.
  3. We’ll provide details of the next in line participant, and you will have to coordinate accordingly.
Any issues with the unit, feel free to reach us. Please keep the unit clean. Make sure you share the tracking details with the next participant and us.

How to participate:

To sign up for this tour, please post the following details
  • Name
  • City and state only( don’t post full address)
  • Please post a photo of your current headphone set up and a list of components in your setup.
Once a week, we will announce the new participant that is selected for the tour.

Participants requirement options:
Long term Head-fi
automatic qualification ( two years Head-fi membership, so that we are aware of the track record.)
More than 200 posts

New to Head-fi ( kindly PM the following details)

Copy/scan of a valid ID (driver license)
Complete home contact info(phone/ address)
Complete work contact info(phone/address)

Sign up begins now and will remain open during the tour. However, we reserve the right to end the sign-ups anytime. The tour will start when we have enough participants and thereby have a reasonable list that’ll be posted in this thread.

Tour Participants List: We hope to gather our first list over the next week to build the logistics into our tour order.

Have Fun!
  • Alex
  • Long Beach CA
  • Headphones - Caldera, Atrium Closed, Empyrean, 660s2, 6xx, Grado Hemp
  • DAC - Gustard R26
  • AMP - HA 300 mk2, Nitsch Piety
  • 1698168108480.png

Oct 24, 2023 at 1:27 PM Post #9 of 34
Nick
Evans, CO

Things have changed a touch since the photo but I primarily use:
Mercury V2 Streamer -> Gungnir/BF2 OG/MMB2 -> Goldpoint/Schiit Kara -> SW51+,Singxer SA-1, Jotunheim 2,Piety -> HD8XX, 660S/S2, AKG K712

1698168440806.png

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2023 at 2:22 PM Post #10 of 34
I've had the Conductor 3 Reference for 2 years now and I absolutely love it. It's the only part of my audio chain that I never question. Lately I've been eyeing the GT series as a curiosity. I wonder what even more power would do in my setup, and how the GT series compares to the Reference. I would love to participate if given the chance. My info is...

Daniel
Cottonwood Heights, Utah

D Setup Oct 2023.jpg

My typical setup is:
  • TV/Games: TV output via Toslink > Conductor 3 Reference > Various headphones (HE6 seV2, HE-500, Ultrasone Edition 11, etc..)
  • Music: iBasso DX200 output via Toslink > Conductor 3 Reference or Playmate 2 > Various headphones

Here's my past Burson reviews:
Conductor 3 Reference
V6 Vivid

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2023 at 6:59 PM Post #12 of 34
Alex
Virginia Beach, VA

The list of gear in my signature.

Would be great to test the Tungsten with this Burson :)
IMG_8966.jpeg

Oct 24, 2023 at 9:55 PM Post #13 of 34
Jeff
Washington, D.C.
ZMF Verite Closed, Hifiman Arya Stealth, Eddie Current/Massdrop ZDT Jr (+ Topping D70 DAC), JDS Labs Element 2.

Attachments

• PXL_20231025_015228620.jpg
    PXL_20231025_015228620.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
Oct 25, 2023 at 3:03 AM Post #14 of 34
Shawn P. Watson aka "Concocondor" , Fort Wayne, IN

Current Gear: Schitt Jotenheim 2, Schitt Asgard3, MT-604 Tube Hybrid, Topping D30Pro DAC, HiFiMan Edition XX, Thieaudio Ghost, Thinksound ON2, NightOwls, iFi Audio iGalvanic3.0 USB decrappifier, DIY PVC headphone stand,
IMG_3528.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back