Burson Conductor Virtuoso Thread.
Apr 9, 2015 at 2:42 PM Post #199 of 347
Anybody with CM6631A USB module and using WINDOWS VISTA find a way to download driver usually to install driver i have to use XP in compatibily mode because theres no Vista folder even if Burson says there is . i downloaded there driver install it with XP and when i go to device i only have 2 samplerates  16/44,100 hz and 16/192,000hz i had installed it before a couple years ago and i had 2 missing samplerates 88.2 and 176,4 . i have the 4wpc Conductor . Anybody have this problem and found a solution .Thanks 

Apr 9, 2015 at 7:01 PM Post #200 of 347
  Can the Virtuoso's internal dac be bypassed for use with an external dac? Same question for the Conductor's?

Hi there RubyTiger! Received your PM but thought to reply out in the open. You certainly can use the Conductor Virtuoso as a headphone amp alone, just go in through it's RCA analog inputs rather than USB. Burson Audio wants you to be happy and enjoy your music your way. Naturally we recommend comparing your current DAC with the interchangeable 9018 Sabre DAC offering a rich, wideband and dynamic sound, or the underappreciated and ultra-musical Burr Brown PCM1793. They pair extremely well with the Audeze EL-8 open and closed-back headphones as well as the rest of the LCD series.  

On what basis do we recommend you compare our available DACs with an external DAC? It's very straightforward. The Conductor Virtuoso is all class-A, fully discrete circuitry, no op-amps. You can't customize a chip with 50 or more circuits crammed into a tiny space, many having nothing to do with audio reproduction, with puny chemical traces. But you can customize, impedance-match, optimize signals and create matching input-to-output throughput with all-discrete circuits than with any chip or op-amp could ever manage. Op-amps and chips are great for computers, not so great for audio. Feel free to find out more at www.BursonAudio.com.

Several reviews coming up, more in the pipeline, we'll let you know when they publish. 

Thank you,
Burson Audio 

Burson Audio Stay updated on Burson Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/BursonAudio https://twitter.com/bursonaudio http://www.bursonaudio.com/products/
Apr 9, 2015 at 7:02 PM Post #201 of 347
  Anybody with CM6631A USB module and using WINDOWS VISTA find a way to download driver usually to install driver i have to use XP in compatibily mode because theres no Vista folder even if Burson says there is . i downloaded there driver install it with XP and when i go to device i only have 2 samplerates  16/44,100 hz and 16/192,000hz i had installed it before a couple years ago and i had 2 missing samplerates 88.2 and 176,4 . i have the 4wpc Conductor . Anybody have this problem and found a solution .Thanks 

Hi, have passed your question onto engineering and we'll get you some answers.
Thanks for your patience,
Burson Audio

Burson Audio Stay updated on Burson Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/BursonAudio https://twitter.com/bursonaudio http://www.bursonaudio.com/products/
Apr 10, 2015 at 2:44 AM Post #202 of 347

Hi there RubyTiger! Received your PM but thought to reply out in the open. You certainly can use the Conductor Virtuoso as a headphone amp alone, just go in through it's RCA analog inputs rather than USB. Burson Audio wants you to be happy and enjoy your music your way. Naturally we recommend comparing your current DAC with the interchangeable 9018 Sabre DAC offering a rich, wideband and dynamic sound, or the underappreciated and ultra-musical Burr Brown PCM1793. They pair extremely well with the Audeze EL-8 open and closed-back headphones as well as the rest of the LCD series.  

On what basis do we recommend you compare our available DACs with an external DAC? It's very straightforward. The Conductor Virtuoso is all class-A, fully discrete circuitry, no op-amps. You can't customize a chip with 50 or more circuits crammed into a tiny space, many having nothing to do with audio reproduction, with puny chemical traces. But you can customize, impedance-match, optimize signals and create matching input-to-output throughput with all-discrete circuits than with any chip or op-amp could ever manage. Op-amps and chips are great for computers, not so great for audio. Feel free to find out more at www.BursonAudio.com.

Several reviews coming up, more in the pipeline, we'll let you know when they publish. 

Thank you,
Burson Audio 

with the burton conductor virtuoso, I have used all my LCD 2 and 3 and the el-8, sounds awesome and very clear and crisp with both 9018 and 1793 DAC.  This is a power machine!!!  I think this is one of my best amp/dac to date.!!!!

Apr 10, 2015 at 9:41 AM Post #203 of 347

Thank you,
Burson Audio 

Well, I thank you for that. I really love the detail of the 9018 Sabre dac. Thumb's up.

Also, the new dac is not meant for the Conductor; the pairing only temporary as I feel the Conductor is complete as is.

Apr 10, 2015 at 10:55 AM Post #204 of 347

Hi, have passed your question onto engineering and we'll get you some answers.
Thanks for your patience,
Burson Audio

Problem was that i wanted to update driver in devices in Vista  but (update driver ) was not enabled so i could not update driver downloaded driver several time without success only had 2 samplerates up until i deactivated (user account control) redownloaded driver from your page but your driver is not the latest one but this time (update driver ) was enabled and i updated to the latest driver but i am still missing 88 and 176 samplerates .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Always been like that since installing CM6631A USB module when it came out and also only works with WASAPI now .TENOR used ASIO. 

Apr 10, 2015 at 5:56 PM Post #205 of 347
Out of curiosity, most of time my Burson is hook to iMac so no driver needed no hassle at all but from time to time wants to bring my amp to bedroom and then connect with laptop so the question is, which Output Mode ASIO or WASAPI on player has to be chosen to obtain the best possible audio quality and performance with the C-Media USB module & Sabre DAC version of Conductor with Windows 7, or newer?

Apr 10, 2015 at 7:23 PM Post #206 of 347
  Out of curiosity, most of time my Burson is hook to iMac so no driver needed no hassle at all but from time to time wants to bring my amp to bedroom and then connect with laptop so the question is, which Output Mode ASIO or WASAPI on player has to be chosen to obtain the best possible audio quality and performance with the C-Media USB module & Sabre DAC version of Conductor with Windows 7, or newer?

It won't be night and day difference but according to my research most PC foobar2000 head-fiers recommend WASAPI plugin.

Apr 11, 2015 at 3:20 AM Post #207 of 347
De tao dieu kien cho kinh te - xa hoi phat trien, dac biet la thu hut nha dau tu, thi xa Nga Bay da va dang day manh xay dung ket cau ha tang noi chung, giao thong noi rieng, nham gop phan nang chat bo mat do thi. Su dau tu co trong tam, trong diem cho co so ha tang trong thoi gian qua da giup cho thi xa Nga Bay dat nhung thanh tuu dang ke. Ong Nguyen Dang Hai, Pho Chu tich UBND thi xa Nga Bay, cho biet: 5 thang dau nam, trong cac chi tieu kinh te - xa hoi dat duoc thi doi voi linh vuc cong nghiep - thuong mai phat trien kha, dat tu 48% tro len va tang tren 73% so voi cung ky. Co duoc ket qua nay mot phan la nho he thong giao thong phat trien giup cho qua trinh ket noi giao thuong hang hoa trong va ngoai dia ban de dang, thuan tien hon.

Thi xa Nga Bay co nhieu loai trai cay dac san, voi huong vi thom ngon. Nhat la nho co duong di lai de dang giua cac vung da giup toi khong ngan ngai di tu thi xa Long My den day thu mua trai cay dac san ve ban lai kiem loi. Trong do, cong trinh bao ton va phat huy cho noi Nga Bay gan voi du lich song nuoc miet vuon, den nay hang muc ben tau khach du lich da thi cong dong coc thu va xac dinh chieu dai coc dong dai tra xong. Dong thoi do be tong ban day va tuong chan doan ben tau voi chieu dai 30m. Uoc tong khoi luong xay lap doi voi hang muc cong trinh ben tau khach du lich dat tren 23%.

Ngoai ra, da hoan thanh cong tac giai phong mat bang toan bo cong trinh, hien dang tien hanh thi cong dong coc doan con lai. Rieng doi voi cong trinh nang cap hem Tai Chinh cu, o phuong Nga Bay, nha thau da xay dung xong he thong thoat nuoc, ra lop da dam va chuan bi tham nhua mat duong. De bo mat do thi Nga Bay ngay cang sang, xanh, sach, dep, tao da cho su phat trien kinh te - xa hoi, thu hut nha dau tu, nam nay, thi xa da lap dat he thong den led tren cac tuyen duong bang nhung hinh anh lien quan den vung song nuoc miet vuon Nga Bay, gop phan tao them diem nhan cho thi xa. Ben canh do, phat dong nguoi dan trong hoa kieng tren cac tuyen duong nong thon...

I. Dich Vu Internet FPT Nga Bay.

Thoi gian qua, so luong khach hang co nhu cau lap mang fpt nga bay ngay mot cao hon. Cong ty vien thong FPT Telecom da uu tien phat trien ha tang lap mang fpt nga bay de phuc vu cho quy khach hang noi nay.

Thi xa Nga Bay la mot thi xa lon nhat tai tinh Hau Giang voi dong duc dan cu muon lap dat mang internet de phuc vu cho nhu cau lam viec va hoc tap cung nhu cac hoat dong giai tri hay ket noi voi the gioi nhanh chong thong qua mang vien thong FPT. Hien 2 goi cuoc lap internet fpt long my, internet fpt toc do cao tai thi xa Nga Bay dang duoc FPT telecom cung cap la goi cuoc F6 va goi cuoc F7 voi toc do 6 Mbps va toc do 10 Mbsp dap ung cho 1 - 8 thiet bi may tinh, laptop, thiet bi vien thong dang hoat dong cho ho gia dinh kem theo cac uu dai hap dan.

Voi 2 goi cuoc nay khach hang co the de dang su dung mang vien thong internet FPT toc do cao kem theo dau thu truyen hinh HD voi gia chi tu 70.000d / thang la khach hang co the su dung luon truyen hinh do net cao ma FPT telecom dang cung cap tren toan quoc voi tinh nang thong minh mang ca the gioi giai tri den cho gia dinh. Day la dich vu truyen hinh chay tren mạng internet fpt vị thuỷ, internet ma FPT telecom muon dap ung cho ba con tai thi xa Nga Bay co nhu cau cao ve mat truyen hinh.

II. Lap Mang Internet FPT Nga Bay.

gia cuoc internet FPT danh cho cong ty doanh nghiep tren dia ban thi xa Nga Bay tinh Hau Giang nam 2016 voi toc do duong truyen internet FPT tu 45 Mbps - 80 Mbps dap ung cho hon 10 - 50 may tinh, thiet bi vien thong hoat dong tai dia ban. Doanh nghiep lap internet FPT thi xa Nga Bay, Hau Giang duoc trang bi duong truyen cap quang chat luong nhat va trang thiet bi hien dai nhat hien nay. De dang ky mang internet fpt Nga Bay khach hang co the goi ve cho chung toi qua duong day nong 0971.620.836.

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2015 at 9:58 AM Post #208 of 347
Does the C-Media & driver work with JRiver media center? I had issue's with the older Conductors tenor chip. Before the C-Media's release I bought the AP2 with pure power and no more issue's. Still, one day I would like to upgrade the usb section.

Apr 11, 2015 at 10:17 AM Post #209 of 347
  Does the C-Media & driver work with JRiver media center? I had issue's with the older Conductors tenor chip. Before the C-Media's release I bought the AP2 with pure power and no more issue's. Still, one day I would like to upgrade the usb section.

Personnaly using CM 6631A with MUSICBEE and WASAPI works great and worked great with TENOR and ASIO also cant use ASIO with CMEDIA Only thing is the order that you open or shutoff player or amp .I always turn amp on first then player and to close ,player first then amp if i close amp first sometimes player freezes. 

Apr 12, 2015 at 7:47 PM Post #210 of 347
Burson Audio has some plane for upgrading the DAC section for Classic model?
Conductor has been criticized for the relative-weak link.
If they do a plan for it, then they can keep their existing customers and it might open new chance for that business.
Considerable people like the minimalist approach of audio design of Burson, and faithfully stay with classical version of Conductors.

Somebody offers 900 USD for my old conductor, and I was a bit surprised at that offer.
Because some regards Conductor as old fashioned one and the price is deemed OK.
But the owner of the product might be dismayed for the low price, in the fact that life span of usual electronics is way more than 10 years.

Burson Audio should listen to this as they claimed their product an upgradable or at least future protection as technology evolves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back