Burn in Cd's
Jan 28, 2002 at 12:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

Azumandus

Head-Fier
Hey anyone here in the states think they could burn me a burn in cd
tongue.gif
. I can't find them in my local tower records.

Jan 29, 2002 at 12:22 AM Post #3 of 12
I don't think we can do any transaction with burned CD's, like trades or sales. But I am sure whatever you are looking for can be found on line. What kind of stuff are you looking for? maybe I can give you a few hints.

Jan 29, 2002 at 1:46 AM Post #6 of 12
Just use your entire music collection man. I think that using it while listening to your favorite tunes is the best way for break in(then leave it running on loop when you're away). If you really must have a burn in cd that bad, I could make one up for you (bunch of noise, and frequency sweeps)

Jan 29, 2002 at 3:56 AM Post #8 of 12
O.k O.k take your guy's advice about just playing my whole cds..just so want to them to be well done. So many people also seem to suggest that burn in cd's work so well. I just wanted someone to justify to me the 35 dollars in buying one. Do they work that well?

Jan 29, 2002 at 4:03 AM Post #9 of 12
If you really want to burn your stuff in, find a tuner and tune into a no station frequency where you will get loads of hiss (white noise I think), that will do it. But seriously, you will get just as good as a burn in (maybe slower I guess) if you just use your normal music. Bass is good as it makes the drivers flex, but really, just listen to them and they will burn in fine. Don't take burn in too seriously, it can be a waste of money (like those people who buy $1000 MOBIE units to burn in their cables).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back