Burger-Fi: what makes a great burger? Post your toppings!
Dec 30, 2008 at 4:11 PM Post #166 of 171
I went to my favorite Cajun restaurant yesterday and tried their Bayou burger, it was delicious, blackened burger with roasted onions and melted provolone cheese. I'm not a big veggie person so I scraped off a bit of the lettuce but not all of it, and I don't really like mayo but they didn't have tons on it, just the right amount so that it mixed well with the ketchup and didn't taste mayo-ish.

It was soo good though. But ugh I'm so hungry now, probably shouldn't have come to this thread.

Dec 30, 2008 at 5:04 PM Post #167 of 171
Those fatburgers look awesome

Dec 30, 2008 at 10:31 PM Post #168 of 171
Bread, dressing, salad, tomato, onion, meat, cheese, bacon

Dec 31, 2008 at 11:56 PM Post #169 of 171
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redcarmoose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In California they have In and Out Burger fast food. If you order a 10X10 thats $10.00 plus tax and has 10 beef patties and cheese X 10. If you order it animal style they just barley cook it for that just killed effect. It is kinda hard to eat so you need to lay it down on its side for consumtion. For parties they will make it a 100X100 for $100.00 plus tax. Its better to have a SUV or stationwagon to get it home.

I hear they're limiting customers to 4X6 these days. And it's not $1 per pattiy/cheese.. I'm pretty sure they charge the price of a cheeseburger ($2 something?) plus $1 for each patty. But I wouldn't be sure because I never order burgers that big. My favorite order at in-n-out is: two hamburgers with grilled onions, fries, and a Neapolitan shake. Next favorite burger place is Foster's Freeze and their triple burger
tongue_smile.gif

Jan 26, 2009 at 6:34 PM Post #171 of 171
Grilled patty
Lettuce
Tomato
Slice of cheese
Mayo
Tomato ketchup
Burger buns w/ sesame seeds
Hot waitresses

Users who are viewing this thread

Back