Burger-Fi: what makes a great burger? Post your toppings!
Jun 7, 2008 at 8:13 PM Post #76 of 171
Something that is not as bad as it sounds:

Peanut butter. Not a lot, but spread it on the hamburger during the last few minutes of cooking. Prepare the rest of the burger as normal. It's not something I have every time, but once in a while just to mix things up.

Jun 8, 2008 at 2:56 AM Post #77 of 171
Bun
Little bit of ketchup
Onions
Tomatoes
Lettuce
1 American Cheese Slice
Burger
Bun

My favorite
smily_headphones1.gif

I need to try peanut butter. I swear peanut butter owns so hard on the most random foods...

Jun 8, 2008 at 5:56 AM Post #79 of 171
Quote:

Originally Posted by aaron313 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Had another burger for dinner. Two patties, cheddar, lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise.

head-fi burger consumption probably went up by fivefold after I started this thread...
wink.gif

watch burger joints hype up their price after this...

Jun 8, 2008 at 6:06 AM Post #80 of 171
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rednamalas1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
head-fi burger consumption probably went up by fivefold after I started this thread...
wink.gif

watch burger joints hype up their price after this...

Yeah, probably. This thread will reach 500 posts easily.

Jun 9, 2008 at 8:35 AM Post #81 of 171
So far, my absolute favorite (and most expensive) burger, is the Black and Blue Cheese Kobe Beef Burger at Kincaid's restaurant in Rendondo Beach, CA.

Oh, and I hate you all. I'm about to go to bed and now I'm hungry again.
frown.gif

-Ed

Jun 13, 2008 at 6:40 AM Post #84 of 171
A burger I had this evening (from an awesome veggie restaurant):

whole wheat sesame bun
Their own soy veggie patty
tomato slice
cucumbers
sprouts
lettuce
mushrooms
pineapples
waterchestnuts
teriyaki sauce

came with, sesame fries - baked, miso gravy, salad

Mmmm so good
wink.gif

Jun 14, 2008 at 4:56 PM Post #86 of 171
The thing that grosses me out is ketchup. I just don't get it. It tastes terrible. Good sauces can be made from it, but plain - yuk. People ruin perfectly good meat with it.

Since I was born and raised in LA, I do enjoy Tommy's burgers, and In-n-out, but they are not the best. I'm still looking for the best.

Jun 14, 2008 at 5:14 PM Post #87 of 171
There is a diner here that has a burger that comes with peanut butter on it. Someone here mentioned that it is good but I have never had it.

I like flat bread buns, prime rib burgers, ketchup, mustard, cheese, mayo and onion...

Jun 15, 2008 at 4:00 AM Post #88 of 171
Everything. I'm the kind of man who likes vegetables, vegetables, and more vegetables on his Hamburger, Sandwich, or Submarine.

So basically everything. But got a soft spot for sharp swiss and fried onions.

Jun 15, 2008 at 4:03 AM Post #89 of 171
When I moved to LA, I started to grow fond of In N out... I just love the mustard grilled buns and the grilled onions.. drool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back