built in headphone mp3 .. without jack wire ... or input
Aug 18, 2013 at 5:00 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

deatheart

New Head-Fier
Hi everyone :)
I came to this website because it is specialized in this part of technology (ooh yeah .-. )
I have a very nice headphone with a very nice sound quality and volume but the problem is it doesn't have 3.5 jack input so I play on it from phone (sad story )
Knowing that I looked sooooo much in the internet for even a clue on doing that (without disabling the sound enhancements in it ) will be enough for u to know that I am looking for a cheaper solution ...
I got as a gift .
I know I can simply connect the headphones to an amplifier after disconnecting them from the board and connect it to sound amplifier and I will be great but I really want to use a 3.5 female jack only and a wire (yes because it is cheaper plus I dont want to lose the "local" sound enhancement
The picture of the circuit board is includes in the attachment

Aug 18, 2013 at 5:10 AM Post #2 of 6
One more thing to add I told a friend of mine to try to do (he is an electrical engineer ) but he told me that there are two grounding wire (one for each headphone ) he said the circuit might short out if he tried to connect it to a socket (the socket is what I want to use as detachable jack solution ) because the socket and my wire had only three wires not four (left right and one ground ) but in the headphone there are left right ground left ground right
He said also it is pointless if I tried to connect to these 4 wires directly to my socket -ultimately my phone- because the great sound quality would just disappear and I will certainly have to use an amplifier ........ Any help would be great please electric geniuses help . thank u

Aug 18, 2013 at 5:15 AM Post #3 of 6
So it's a USB headphone? You might be able rip out all of the circuits and then directly amp the headphone. No easy way to keep the enhancements assuming it happens digitally. You could plug an ADC into the phone and go from there but that'll be very uncomfortable and expensive. 

Aug 18, 2013 at 5:39 AM Post #5 of 6
Thank you very much parall3l
It is not a USB headphone it is just an mp3 player built inside a headphone which doesn't have a jack wiring .... Ur answer certainly opened a door and gave me a clue somehow thank you very much

Users who are viewing this thread

Back