Buds w/ Inline Mic for iPhone?
Aug 2, 2008 at 4:28 AM Post #16 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heavy Doody /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks for the link. I've considered the super.fi 4vi, but they seem to get awful reviews on the Apple online store. Specifically, a lot of the same QC complaints I see about the Vmodas.

Anyone here have experience with them?

Don't go with the Vmoda crap. If Ultimate Ears are in your budget, get them.

You really have to take Apple Store reviews with a grain of salt. Bonthouse is correct, many Apple store customers love and praise Bose(red flag here on Head-Fi).

Aug 2, 2008 at 4:49 AM Post #17 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by nickdawg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You really have to take Apple Store reviews with a grain of salt. Bonthouse is correct, many Apple store customers love and praise Bose(red flag here on Head-Fi).

I'm totally with ya on the Bose stuff. I'd never buy their stuff. And if sound was the complaint, I might be willing to overlook it. But 3 stars out of 95 reviews, with most of the complaints about breakage, and I'll admit it. I'm nervous. If I would have listened to Apple reviewers about Vmoda's breakages, I wouldn't have wasted my money on them.

Aug 2, 2008 at 7:42 AM Post #18 of 20
Heavy Doody, I was in the same boat as you concerning the HF2's. I at least gave them a chance to grow on me, and they did. Listen to your favorite song with undivided attention and hear the things you werent hearing before.....

Aug 20, 2008 at 7:43 PM Post #20 of 20
I just got my iPhone yesterday and I took the included headset (ear phones suck, but mic is neat and that damn small plug)... anyway, took a pair of Shure E2's I had lying around since the cables on them where split (go figure
wink.gif
) and just soldered them to the iPhone headset.

I followed some guides that previous members did in upgrading theirs. The cost $ FREE

DSC_2980.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back