Buds that don't extend too far down ear canal?
Nov 10, 2005 at 4:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

CleanTunes

New Head-Fier
I'm looking for a quality set of earphones that won't travel too far down the ear canal but will still give a vast improvement over the standard Apple earphones shipped with iPod nano units. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Nov 10, 2005 at 4:35 PM Post #2 of 4
What kind of budget are we talking about here? The ultimate ears to not go into the canal like most other brands out there. Many can suggest 200+ dollar ear phones to you and that could be way to much. Let us know what the budget is and that can help us more with your question.

Garrett

Nov 10, 2005 at 4:37 PM Post #3 of 4
I just ordered some UE Super.fi 5pros after problems with having the Shure E4C too far in my canal. If they are in your budget they might be a good alternative. For something cheaper there are a lot of options so best to tell us what your price range is first.

Nov 10, 2005 at 4:43 PM Post #4 of 4
I got my super.fi 5pro on monday and love them. Thanks to many of you guys on the forum for suggesting these. More then what I wanted to spend on a pair of head phones, but then again, I now realize the price you have to pay for good sound. This is the start of a new hobby for me. I guess I will have to protect my wallet! Now looking to getting a good set of cans for home use! If the super.fi 5pro's are in your price point, i would suggest getting them. Many good comments on them and they are super comfrotable. My ears are adjusting to them as I am not use to having things plugged into my ears.

Garrett

Users who are viewing this thread

Back