Budget phones for basshead?
Dec 25, 2007 at 2:16 AM Post #32 of 40
AKG K 24P. Bassiest phones I've ever heard in my life.

Apr 21, 2008 at 7:38 PM Post #36 of 40
Just got the PX100s used on the forums here and i have to say...very very bassey. Alittle darker then most, but the bass is pretty powerful for such a small headphone.

Apr 21, 2008 at 9:27 PM Post #37 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I need some new headphones to replace my current MDR-V300. They are horrid but still better than my other ones. Anyways the PX-100 is known for its bass heavy sound but I haven't personally heard one before. I have heard the the JVC marshmallows before and thought that it sounded great for the price and had tons of bass. After looking around a bit (just a little) I found out about the new Aircushions and the UM1s. Which of these (or recommend some other ones) will give me the most enjoyable sound and have great bass? I'm open to suggestions but keep the price under $100.

ps. I should mention that of course the new headphones will have to sound better than the MDR-V300 in every way. If the PX-100 or HA-FX66 or UM1 sound worse then I will not consider them anymore.

You can trade in your MDR-V300 or other headphones/earbuds and get some cash back on the PX100...www.sennheiserusa.com/upgrade

Apr 22, 2008 at 12:37 AM Post #39 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDeliveryMan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You can trade in your MDR-V300 or other headphones/earbuds and get some cash back on the PX100...www.sennheiserusa.com/upgrade

thats pretty awesome =)

Apr 22, 2008 at 1:29 AM Post #40 of 40
If bass impact is more important than detail, then the K81 DJs (or K518 DJs) should not be overlooked. But the bass from them can be really over the top sometimes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back