Budget Noise Isloation On/Over Ear Headphones $100 or less
Nov 26, 2013 at 3:13 AM Post #16 of 25
imo the ue 6000 in anc does not have stellar isolation. It blocks low freq noise but not so much upper mids. U wont hear engine noise in a car but ull hear the wind...

also the do not leak very much at all. N in a movie they will not block out that movie stero lol...

Nov 26, 2013 at 3:33 AM Post #17 of 25
imo the ue 6000 in anc does not have stellar isolation. It blocks low freq noise but not so much upper mids. U wont hear engine noise in a car but ull hear the wind...

also the do not leak very much at all. N in a movie they will not block out that movie stero lol...

Thanks for the feed back. Thats a bit underwhelming to hear to be honest. But im guessing in something like a library environment, which is where im going to be using them the most, it would be isolate pretty damn well. On car rides not so much. 

Nov 26, 2013 at 7:21 AM Post #18 of 25

Thanks for the feed back. Thats a bit underwhelming to hear to be honest. But im guessing in something like a library environment, which is where im going to be using them the most, it would be isolate pretty damn well. On car rides not so much. 

Well I should not quoted for any isolation feed back... I'm literally "blind" as a bat, so that said. With the volume tunred higher than 33% [my max for anything] they should isolate really nicely I would think. However I hate loud music... 

Nov 26, 2013 at 8:47 AM Post #19 of 25
I don't use ANC very much, but I don't think UE6000 do a good job in noise canceling. I don't think I would buy them for noise canceling purpose. I don't think they leak much.
Hope it help.

Nov 26, 2013 at 9:54 AM Post #21 of 25
I don't use ANC very much, but I don't think UE6000 do a good job in noise canceling. I don't think I would buy them for noise canceling purpose. I don't think they leak much.
Hope it help.

Yea the ANC is imo not very good for Noise Cancellation lol, in all honestly the only thing it does it literally change teh sound signiture! Like a built in FUN button. When you want a funner sound BAM slap it on, when you want balance BAM slap it off

although... it does make a FING noise... since it's ANC it uses's noise to block out well other noise. That said, I can NOT use ANC with videos... that little high pitched whine drives me insane 

Nov 26, 2013 at 1:29 PM Post #22 of 25
  Yea the ANC is imo not very good for Noise Cancellation lol, in all honestly the only thing it does it literally change teh sound signiture! Like a built in FUN button. When you want a funner sound BAM slap it on, when you want balance BAM slap it off

although... it does make a FING noise... since it's ANC it uses's noise to block out well other noise. That said, I can NOT use ANC with videos... that little high pitched whine drives me insane 

Yeah thats just the nature of ANC headphones, but it probably varies manufacturer to manufacturer. When i tried the Bose on ears, there weren't any hissing noise that. No noise that i noticed at least, but those are like 3x the cost of the logitechs so theres that as well.

Anyone have experience with the HD 280 Pro or the Shure SRH440?

Nov 27, 2013 at 9:32 PM Post #23 of 25
Try if this works and if you are interested in UE6000

$59.98
$199.99
**SUPER HOT**
Logitech UE6000 Noise-Cancelling Headphones for $59.98
TigerDirect.com Posted at 2013-11-27 10:09:01
The Logitech Headphones offers an exceptional acoustics experience. The custom-built, laser-tuned drivers are housed inside computer-optimized dual acoustic ..... View More info

1. Click Here and add to cart for $99.98 - $20 off coupon ANG108256 - $20 off $100+ order (when you use V.me by Visa at Checkout) (Ends 11/28) =$59.98 + Free Shipping
  2. Note: Next best price on Google Product is $106.98 (from reputable merchant)
  3. Color: Silver

Dec 20, 2013 at 8:54 AM Post #25 of 25
It is $80 now at tiger direct, still very good price for what you pay for. I sometimes see it is on sale for $70.on www.dealsofamerica.com where it posts things on sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back