Budget In-Ear headphones?
Feb 21, 2017 at 1:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

Faurholdt

New Head-Fier
Hello guys :D

I'm looking for your help on choosing which In-Ear headphones to buy.
I want it to have:
- Good bass and sound
- Build quality
- Good fit
My budget is around 70$

I hope you guys can help me! :confused_face(1):
Thanks in Advance. :cool:

Feb 21, 2017 at 5:44 PM Post #3 of 12
Hello guys
biggrin.gif

I'm looking for your help on choosing which In-Ear headphones to buy.
I want it to have:
- Good bass and sound
- Build quality
- Good fit
My budget is around 70$

I hope you guys can help me!
confused_face(1).gif

Thanks in Advance.
cool.gif

I would add the SoundMAGIC E80 and the 1More Triple Driver to the list. The 1More is a bit over budget but very much well worth it. You should definitely check it out. It's a bargain at its asking price. The E80 is smooth and comfortable with terrific bass. Nicely detailed. Also a very good IEM for the money.  ---)

Feb 22, 2017 at 3:36 AM Post #4 of 12
Thanks for the suggestions.
I will definitely be looking into the E80's since they're only 60$ and seem to be good.
The 1More also looks nice too and i'll look into them too.
Do you have the E80's or 1More's yourself?

Feb 22, 2017 at 7:01 AM Post #5 of 12
I am also currently looking at IEMs at about that price.

The one that I see coming up a lot, along with 1More Triple Driver, is the FiiO EX1 (same as DUNU Titan 1), which is actually within your budget (70$).

From reading the reviews (I have no personal experience) it seems that the EX1 is brighter with larger soundstage but the 1More is warmer and bassier.

The EX1ii is also recently released with a price somewhere between the EX1 and the 1More, but it is currently a bit hard to find and I can't find enough reviews about it.

Feb 22, 2017 at 9:45 AM Post #6 of 12
The EX1's are currently for sale at half the price of the 1More's. (62$ on amazon.co.uk)
However the EX1's are very open and not good at isolating.
People are also complaining about lack of bass quantity, which for me personally is a big problem
However they are still half the price of the 1More's.
What are your thoughts on the 1More's?

Note: I am not an audophile.. I just want something good sounding and for cheap. :wink:

Feb 22, 2017 at 1:09 PM Post #7 of 12
Actually right now i'm mostly leaning towards the Soundmagic E10-E30-E50-E80?.
They seem to be very good value for the money, considering the sound quality and of course the bass.
However the 4 inears cost almost the same. I've looked up some forum posts and they all say something different.. "e10 is better than the e30" or the other way around. So any information about them is very appreciated! Help me choose. 
biggrin.gif

Feb 22, 2017 at 5:44 PM Post #8 of 12
  Actually right now i'm mostly leaning towards the Soundmagic E10-E30-E50-E80?.
They seem to be very good value for the money, considering the sound quality and of course the bass.
However the 4 inears cost almost the same. I've looked up some forum posts and they all say something different.. "e10 is better than the e30" or the other way around. So any information about them is very appreciated! Help me choose. 
biggrin.gif

I have all but the E30. My favorite is the E80. It's slightly more detailed than the E10 and E50, which are actually quite similar, and just has a better sound signature overall than the E50/10 IMO. More nuanced. The bass is fantastic. Build quality is very good as well. They will last if you take care of them.

Feb 22, 2017 at 6:06 PM Post #9 of 12
The EX1's are currently for sale at half the price of the 1More's. (62$ on amazon.co.uk)
However the EX1's are very open and not good at isolating.
People are also complaining about lack of bass quantity, which for me personally is a big problem
However they are still half the price of the 1More's.
What are your thoughts on the 1More's?

Note: I am not an audophile.. I just want something good sounding and for cheap.
wink.gif

I haven't tried any of them and I have the same concerns as you. The EX1 (Titan 1) get very good reviews and the price is very good.

Here is a list that scores many IEMs: http://theheadphonelist.com/headphone-list/

The Titan 1 (EX1) get a 9.1 sound score, the 1More get 9.0. The Soundmagic E30 get 7.1 and the E10 get a 7.

That is of course the score by just one reviewer, but in general I've seen more reviews praising the EX1 (and 1More) than the Soundmagic ones.

If 1more were closer to the price of the EX1 I would have chosen them. The EX1 seem to be a great value right now, but personally I am bit worried that they might be too bright and fatiguing. Personally I don't mind that they are semi-open (apparently this helps create a very good soundstage) and the quantity of bass I don't think it will be a problem since from what I read they have a good bass quality.

Feb 22, 2017 at 6:16 PM Post #10 of 12
I think the 1 Mores are very good for the money. There was someone in the states selling them for $65 at one time. They are a very good earphone not too bright at all with good mids and ample bass decent detail and soundstage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back