Budget In-ear Headphones for Country and Classic Music?
Jan 18, 2014 at 2:25 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

cymtuzi

New Head-Fier
Well, I've been lurking for a while and gone through quite a few threads, but I have yet to find myself a pair of headphones.

I currenty own Beats Tour 2.0s and Executives. I know, I know. But I didn't pay a penny so no complains there. But I'm giving them to mu cousins because they want to make a fashion statement, and I need actually good headphones.

First of all, my budget is $200. I'm not planning to spend money on amplifiers. So my Nokia Lumia 920, Microsoft Surface Pro 2, and Asus Republic of Gamers are the only devices that I'm going to use.

Second, I know Country and Classic are not necessarily similar genres. But hey, I only want to spend that much money and I don't want to carry 2 pairs of headphones around.

Third, I use Windows Phone and I drive around a lot. So I'd like some Windows Phone compatible headphones.

JBL has Tim McGraw ones but seems like Head-Fiers don't care about those ones that much. What about Bose QuietComfort 20? There's a Bose store in the Outlet Mall (I live in Vegas) so they are a bit over $200. And Sony MDRNC13? Are B&W C5s any good (I highly doubt they work with Windows Phones though)? Or Phiaton PS 20 NCs?

Any suggestions guys?

Jan 18, 2014 at 1:25 PM Post #2 of 4
Etymotic Research ER4P or ER4PT will play classical very well. It's also durable. For the price you want, you can find it used on the FS board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back