Budget IEMs with removable / detachable nozzles?
Apr 11, 2023 at 8:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

meowzus

New Head-Fier
Hi! I was wondering if anyone had an up to date list or recommendations on budget IEMs (sub $100) that have removable ear nozzles / sound tubes, like the Fiio FD3 which I have. I produce a lot of ear wax, and having removable nozzles helps me to keep them clean, which is more important to me really than the tuneability feature which is cool. I guess another thing would be if these replacement sound nozzles are available. As I'm writing this, it seems like it might make sense to stick with FiiO since they are more likely to have spare parts around for a while, but I figured that I'd give this thread a shot anyways. I impulse bought the Linsoul TANGZU Wan’er, but I then realized the lack of a removable nozzle would probably be a no go for me. Unless someone can give me some decent instructions on how to easily clean them?

Thanks!

Apr 11, 2023 at 8:47 AM Post #4 of 7
Hi! I was wondering if anyone had an up to date list or recommendations on budget IEMs (sub $100) that have removable ear nozzles / sound tubes, like the Fiio FD3 which I have. I produce a lot of ear wax, and having removable nozzles helps me to keep them clean, which is more important to me really than the tuneability feature which is cool. I guess another thing would be if these replacement sound nozzles are available. As I'm writing this, it seems like it might make sense to stick with FiiO since they are more likely to have spare parts around for a while, but I figured that I'd give this thread a shot anyways. I impulse bought the Linsoul TANGZU Wan’er, but I then realized the lack of a removable nozzle would probably be a no go for me. Unless someone can give me some decent instructions on how to easily clean them?

Thanks!

At around $100 USD and below, with tuning nozzles (in alphabetical order):

NiceHCK NX7 MK4 and MK3 and Pro
Semkarch SKC-CNT1
Simgot EA500
Toneking Nine Tails
TRN STM

I would recommend the Simgot EA500 over the others, as it is relatively affordable at $50ish USD and melds technicalities, tonality and timbre nicely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back