Budget IEM suggestions
Nov 4, 2010 at 3:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

naike

Head-Fier
Hi, first of all I want to start out by saying that I've been reading topics around here and read buyers guides, but they don't give me any concrete information.
So my budget is around 50€, so I'm definitely going for some low end IEMs as I'm only listening through my iphone at my gym, other than that I probably won't use them much and I have decent headphones at home.
I had the Sennheiser CX-300 IEMs a year ago which were around 50€ at that time and I feel it's a good price range.
The bass of those sennheisers were perfect for my taste, I hope that gives you an idea, I don't know if it's considered basshead or not but anyway.
Music I listen to is mostly rock and metal, and very often also instrumental songs, like Greg Howe or Eric Johnson.  (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKXewENvIfE This kind of stuff)
So I really appreciate clarity and sound quality, so I can really hear each instrument.

I'm uncertain if these kind of IEMs exist for 50€ but I'd like to get something decent.
I live in europe, so I might not be able to get my hands on some manufacturers, but give any suggestions.
Also, my main point that will decide my purchase is the sound, not design or anything else.

Nov 4, 2010 at 4:55 PM Post #2 of 12
The only earphone I've had or listened to that came close to the amount of bass the CX300 had would be the Fischer Audio Eterna in your particular price range.

Nov 4, 2010 at 5:02 PM Post #3 of 12

Quote:
The only earphone I've had or listened to that came close to the amount of bass the CX300 had would be the Fischer Audio Eterna in your particular price range.

I can't find Fischer Audio products anywhere in Europe.
I don't mind IEMs with lower bass, when I think of it, it doesn't matter, as long as the bass is still present, at least a bit
smily_headphones1.gif

Any ideas on IEMs at this price range with a more clearer crisp sound?

Nov 4, 2010 at 7:13 PM Post #6 of 12
That would be awesome hojomojo! Also, do you guys know more about those Brainwavz? Are they really good? I can't find them anywhere in europe but I'd be ready to order them online, ever heard of mp4nation?

Nov 4, 2010 at 7:17 PM Post #7 of 12
Sure thing! I'm bouncing in anticipation of them, as they are my first serious IEM's.
smily_headphones1.gif

I've only been around a couple of days, but I've heard of MP4nation. Sounds fine, but I would wait for the opinion of someone who has bought from them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back