Budget headphones recommendation
Sep 19, 2007 at 9:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

davidw89

100+ Head-Fier
Any recommendation for $50 ish headphone for iPod?

Sep 19, 2007 at 9:59 AM Post #2 of 12
Bayer DT 231... That's my first headphone... dig the thread about it and you'll find it is quite underestimate here....

Sep 19, 2007 at 10:35 AM Post #5 of 12
Hey my friend now wants a wireless earbud headphone stereo for his iPod nano..where do i buy these and what brand? (must come with the transmitter etc)

Sep 19, 2007 at 10:59 AM Post #6 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by davidw89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey my friend now wants a wireless earbud headphone stereo for his iPod nano..where do i buy these and what brand? (must come with the transmitter etc)

don't bother with the greatest respect, get some wires my son
very_evil_smiley.gif

Sep 19, 2007 at 11:06 AM Post #7 of 12
Captain, although my knowlege is rather limited because most of it is based on things i've read recently .. but the Grado's doesn't fit well portable players, or rather - They aren't very good for any portability purpose, due to their horrible sound leakage.. [outwards and inwards].

I Myself am looking for a pair of good headphones that doesn't cost me an arm and a leg, you've got the AKG K26P - But their fittings for me at least are not comfortable, go to a local shop and try... They sound nice and seal well, However as said, you won't go "WOW!" from the sound, nor will you go "WOW These are COMFY!" because they simply are not.

Also you got in a bit more $$, the K81DJ that goes for around 70$... they certainly are more comfy than the K26P - about the sound, I've haven't heard them in person yet, but a friend of my says that with a few cheap and simple mods these become awesome.

I hope this helps.. You can look at my thread which I opened recently for the same purpose as yours....

-Jo

Sep 19, 2007 at 11:18 AM Post #9 of 12
Davidw89, there are three kinds of bluetooth headphones that I know of, 1: The cheap - SKIP These - they sound horrible, 2: The ugly - well, its you who's gonna be walking with these, 3: The expensive... Once more - its you who needs to pay the bill.

I Don't suggest any of these three, usualy the ones that fit option #1 fits #2 aswell btw
tongue.gif

Why not get a normal, wired headphones?

Sep 19, 2007 at 11:21 AM Post #10 of 12
Because it stuffs up within a month or so..

Sep 19, 2007 at 11:28 AM Post #11 of 12
What makes you think that? o.0 and what do you mean by "Stuffs Up"?.. gets broken?

Sep 19, 2007 at 11:35 AM Post #12 of 12
so any good wireless earbud headphones for ipod nano?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back