Budget/Entry Level Dual mode wireless/wired Headphones.
Nov 27, 2019 at 12:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

GreelyI

New Head-Fier
Hi All,

I have been asked by family members to research the following requirement. It is for a pre-teen member of the family who wants to be able to use with his switch, MP3 and phone.

The description I have been given is: "A pair of over-the-ear earphone that can be wireless or plugged into a device 'cause the Switch doesn't do blutooth. What would we even be Googlin'. We put in a search and were given back a beautiful pair of Sony's but they don't have a wire"

Price would need to top out at £100 but preferably be less as (like all gifts for kids) runs the risk of being a 20 minute fad.

Thanks in advance for any assistance/guidance.

Kind regards,
Ian

Nov 27, 2019 at 10:35 PM Post #2 of 2
Hi @Greelyl / Ian,

I would suggest looking at the CoolerMaster MH 751, this would definitely suit your budget & needs for your young family member as well as certainly not being a fad, 20 mins or otherwise.

This is both a headphone & Communications Headset so it will work with a phone (depending on phone, you more than likely need an adapter to plug in the headphone plug) & the detachable comms mic should also work with the Switch if any voice functionality is required but since I don't have a Switch, can't confirm that.

Feel free to ask more if necessary.

Hope you have a great day !

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back