Bryston BDA-1 DAC ???
Feb 21, 2011 at 7:06 PM Post #18 of 20

Quote:
True. Bad post from me, I should have double checked. I got the amps (w/ the Bryston) the wrong way around, sorry about the confusion.

Just to clarify, I wasn't trying to make a snide remark at your expense.  It was just an observation about how little it takes to distort the facts.  A miss-read page here, a memory that gets turned around there and  suddenly the information is wrong.

Feb 22, 2011 at 9:17 PM Post #20 of 20

Quote:
Well, if it wasn´t intentionally targeted at me, it should have been :) Everyone should be careful when making strong points like that (including me).

Are you a journalist? If yes then your right and you do deserve a telling off, but if you've never had that training and have to learn how fragile the truth is on your own, then your mistakes should be seen as nothing more than a learning process, helping you to know how best to give and take information.  And unless your a journalist then part of the blame for taking you at your word without checking other opinion lies with the person reading the statement.  If I rush out and buy something on your say so and I don't like it then that's my fault too.

And one more thing, it's not all about you.  I try to represent myself online without insulting others, so how you take what I write is important to me for my sake. 

So don't be so hard on yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back