Brooklyn Meet
Jul 5, 2011 at 9:38 PM Post #76 of 120
If there is still space, I'd like to join.  I'm not 100% confirmed, but I am pretty sure I can make it.

I can bring my dynamic amp that I create for Ari's $69 amp callenge at the last NY meet.  It's a T2'ish topology with a Blue Hawaii like front end, T2 like middle and a Pass Son of Zen (V7) output stage.

I might be able to bring my Blue Hawaii if I can get the casework completed in time.

Jul 5, 2011 at 9:59 PM Post #78 of 120

Quote:
I can bring my Touch with some lossless & hi-res playable with FLAC Player, RSA Protector, & iStreamer (and possibly a battery power supply if I can source one soon).

Would love to hear the Ultrasone Edition 10's, and/or a pair of Sony MDR-F1's, if anyone is capable & so inclined.

ed 10s would be a dream! I hope someone can grace us with then.  Dont forget your q tips and wet naps

Jul 6, 2011 at 1:42 AM Post #80 of 120

Quote:
If there is still space, I'd like to join.  I'm not 100% confirmed, but I am pretty sure I can make it.

I can bring my dynamic amp that I create for Ari's $69 amp callenge at the last NY meet.  It's a T2'ish topology with a Blue Hawaii like front end, T2 like middle and a Pass Son of Zen (V7) output stage.

I might be able to bring my Blue Hawaii if I can get the casework completed in time.

Quote:

There are more than 3 days to the meet :p

It will be great to see you if you can make it!

I'm sure you can do it in 3 days, but whether it'll be to your exacting standards, that's another thing 
tongue.gif

EDIT: Quoted wrong post.

Jul 7, 2011 at 9:02 AM Post #81 of 120
Does anyone have a ZO personal subwoofer that they can bring along? I would love to get some ear time with this on my portable rig. Been thinking about adding that to the portable chain, but would like to test it first.

Jul 7, 2011 at 5:53 PM Post #82 of 120
i may have some cool items to bring along, but i'm gonna hold off for now before posting about them. 
ph34r.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 14, 2011 at 1:21 PM Post #87 of 120
Ok, I think we're more or less at capacity at this point, so I'm locking the invites.  If you've posted before this in the thread, come on down!  Things may get a little cozy, but we should be fine.  There may not be enough available chairs/benches/couches for everyone to be sitting at a given time, but I think we should be able to manage.  PM me for the exact location, and don't forget to let me know if you have any food allergies/restrictions.  Sounds like there's going to be a ridiculous amount of cool gear and cool people present, I'm definitely excited.  And while my brother's going to be out of town, a good friend of mine (and fantastic guitarist) will probably be doing a short free show with me on our roof after the meet.  There will be free local craft beer too!

Jul 15, 2011 at 9:36 PM Post #89 of 120
Would you like us to bring chairs, tables, power strips, or anything else?

Quote:
Ok, I think we're more or less at capacity at this point, so I'm locking the invites.  If you've posted before this in the thread, come on down!  Things may get a little cozy, but we should be fine.  There may not be enough available chairs/benches/couches for everyone to be sitting at a given time, but I think we should be able to manage.  PM me for the exact location, and don't forget to let me know if you have any food allergies/restrictions.  Sounds like there's going to be a ridiculous amount of cool gear and cool people present, I'm definitely excited.  And while my brother's going to be out of town, a good friend of mine (and fantastic guitarist) will probably be doing a short free show with me on our roof after the meet.  There will be free local craft beer too!

Jul 18, 2011 at 12:06 PM Post #90 of 120
Definitely, if you want to bring a folding chair or two, or a small folding table, that would probably help, but we should be able to work things out.  My dining table has a leaf in it, so I can expand that to fit about 8 people, my wife's workstation should fit another 4 rigs, my workstation should fit 4 rigs, and the couch/coffee table should fit 4 rigs, so we should be ok.  I'd say chairs would definitely be the most helpful.  Thanks for offering to help out!  Don't forget to PM me guys for address, and give me a head's up if you have any food restrictions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back