Brooklyn Meet
Jun 23, 2011 at 3:32 PM Post #32 of 120
I may not be able to make the 6th,My wife mentioned something about going to a music festival that weekend with friends.
 I will have to check on that.

Jun 24, 2011 at 12:11 PM Post #34 of 120
Quote:
I may not be able to make the 6th,My wife mentioned something about going to a music festival that weekend with friends.
 I will have to check on that.

so what's the problem? if she goes to the festival aren't you free to hang out with the boys? 
wink.gif

Jun 25, 2011 at 1:37 PM Post #35 of 120
I am in!  Anything in sig can attend!

Jun 25, 2011 at 2:08 PM Post #36 of 120
Hey Dev, if there is still room, I would love to attend.I will probably end up bringing everything I have which is not alot. Would be awesome to see all you guys again. Any date works for me. Can't wait!

Jun 26, 2011 at 7:55 AM Post #38 of 120
I'd be interested in attending a meet in Brooklyn, I'm in CT, about an hour drive. I'm originally from Sheepshead Bay:cool:

I should be able to do the 30 of July but I'll be in California on the 6th.

I can bring the Eddie Current BA with KR PX4's, a W4S Dac2, LCD-2's, and HD800's.

Jun 27, 2011 at 2:28 PM Post #40 of 120
Ok, so based on the posts I've seen so far, the 30th it is!  My brother may be out of town, so show may be a no-go depending on his schedule, (or I may see if a good friend of mine who knows my material well wants to come perform with me), but the meet shall go on!  So just a quick summary:

Brooklyn Head-Fi Meet is ON for July 30th.  If you don't mind, please post again confirming you're coming to this date if you are, and I'll start putting together a guest list.  I'll be capping it at 20 (of course, anyone who's posted at all in this thread will have a reserved spot unless I hear otherwise), but I just want to get a better sense of who will and won't be there.

Bearing in mind that it is a walk-up, please post a tentative list of the gear you'd like to bring.  Again, I will be on hand to help people.

And lastly, just a quick reminder, we have two loverly kitties who cannot be locked up for the meet, as it is a big old loft.  Their names are Imoen and Tao, a Maine Coon and Egpytian Mau respectively (in case anyone has specific allergies).  Tao will probably hide for the whole meet, and Imoen will probably rub up against your feet and demand to be loved.  They're both extremely sweet cats, and neither will be nasty to you as long as you're not nasty to them.

Can't wait to see/meet all of you there, this is going to be fun!

Jun 27, 2011 at 3:56 PM Post #45 of 120
 I am in for the 30th after 1pm,work till 12pm.
SACD1000 source
Melos modded or Krell KSA5
 Grado HP1s,balanced ATH 2000 with single ended adapter
tentative for now on gear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back