Brooklyn Meet Impressions (July 30th)
Jul 30, 2011 at 8:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Dev Avidon

Member of the Trade: Frost Audio
Figured I'd get this rolling for pics and what have you.  I'm exhausted, so I'll be posting more tomorrow, but I just wanted to thank everyone for coming out and making this such an awesome meet.  Great gear and great company (and great food, if I do say so on behalf of my phenomenal wife).  I'll definitely be hosting again soon I hope!

Jul 30, 2011 at 9:03 PM Post #2 of 8
Woops, I spaced out on this one (I keep doing that with meets).  Sounds like it went very well!  

Jul 30, 2011 at 9:25 PM Post #3 of 8
Success! 
wink.gif

Jul 31, 2011 at 3:57 AM Post #5 of 8
Great meet, had a good time!

Thanks to everyone, especially Dev and Drew for hosting, supplying food and drink, and the end of evening live show. Very impressed with your singing/songwriting, Dev. The guitarist was also great, does he have anything recorded?

Thanks to Ari for the ride home.

1974 (aka Paul)

Jul 31, 2011 at 4:10 AM Post #6 of 8
Fantastic meet. I really enjoyed hanging out and talking with you all.

I was really impressed with the HiFiMan HE-6's and Audez'e LCD-2's (the Edition 10's on the otherhand were really a letdown). I also enjoyed listening to the plethora of amps with my AKG K702's and the other headphones.

Great performance at the end too!

I will have the pictures up very soon from my camera.

P.S. I was Salman, the guy taking pictures 
o2smile.gif

Jul 31, 2011 at 9:59 AM Post #7 of 8
This was a fun meet.  

Thank you Drew, Dev, and cats for welcoming us.  The food was excellent and the gear fun.  Dev's B/H K1Ks are epic.  Thanks Charles for giving me a ride back too.

smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back