Broken Beats by Dre Tours
Aug 7, 2013 at 2:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Help101

New Head-Fier
I just snapped my beats by dre tours and i need help in connecting the earpiece to the wire. It snapped at the "L" and all I see is a bronze wire, a blue one and something that kinda looks like a thread...Please help!!!

Aug 7, 2013 at 8:01 AM Post #3 of 4
Quote:
I just snapped my beats by dre tours and i need help in connecting the earpiece to the wire. It snapped at the "L" and all I see is a bronze wire, a blue one and something that kinda looks like a thread...Please help!!!

When I had issues with my son's Tours, I sent them to this eBay seller. His work was quick and professional.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ibeats-Beats-Dr-Dre-Monster-Headphones-Earbuds-Control-Talk-REPAIR-SERVICE-/360475502309?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item53ee03a6e5

Aug 7, 2013 at 8:30 AM Post #4 of 4
I've gone through 3 pairs of beats, the cable quality is terrible. Lucky I had them on a in store warranty. I had the remote switch break, the cable split twice and the current pair I have is splitting. I highly recommend picking up a pair of v-moda IEM'S. Better price, similar sound, better build quality.

As far as repairing a set of beats? Send them into beats if you bought them in the last two years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back